Banshee

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm guessing the only reason this show isn't raved about is because it's on cinemax and not HBO. If it was on HBO the sheep would gobble it up.
agreed! I listen to Howard Stern a lot and he shills this show like a mother fucker. He likes it so much but worries since it's on cinemax it might not make it. This show should of been on HBO.. They have nothing like it.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's makes me sad there are so few posts in this thread.. So many people missing out.

headspace

Lord Nagafen Raider
One of my favorite shows on TV now. The lead actor makes it for me. He obviously isn't Daniel Day Lewis, but he sells the ex con pretending to a be cop. He just marginally gives enough of a fuck to occasionally, sometimes, maybe, sort of do his job. Good stuff.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That last episode was awesome, the fighting in this is on another level.

Did everyone watch after the credits? The Indian he fought with does some prayer in his prison cell where his hands warp and he paints warpaint with blood on his face while chanting some prayer.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, noticed all the episodes after credits have some type of little ~15sec clip or so. First episode had that detective guy pissing on the church iirc and the 2nd one was the chick deputy driving then grinning at the end.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That last episode was awesome, the fighting in this is on another level.

Did everyone watch after the credits? The Indian he fought with does some prayer in his prison cell where his hands warp and he paints warpaint with blood on his face while chanting some prayer.
I saw that... Not sure what to make of it.. At first, I thought maybe she did the killing to get the war started.. but, the person chasing the Amish girl, obviously wasn't her.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh damn, I went looking on youtube and didnt find them but I see there was "pre" episodes that go into each persons backstory a little bit. So far Lucas getting arrested and the interrogation was A++, about to start the one with the new FBI agent now and Rabbits brother.

@Convo i dont know whats going on. I just know some badass Indian is about to fight some badass Cops & Amish. I didnt like Ky at first but hes awesome, same with his assistant or whatever.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Aww I read that article and saw that strike back is filming its final season.
frown.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah that was the last thing I expected them to say to each other but was funny.

I have a man crush on that Indian dude, I cant wait to see the fights coming.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well that was...different.

The assassin scene was pretty awesome though. That top-down view of the wheat field was intense.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, it was the first time I was thinking something other than how awesome the show was.. I was rewarded in the end tho. Next week looks fantastic!

headspace

Lord Nagafen Raider
I couldn't see it in the credits, but I am guessing the last episode had a guest director. It was a completely different feel, but still entertaining.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I couldn't see it in the credits, but I am guessing the last episode had a guest director. It was a completely different feel, but still entertaining.
Yea, It's cool. I dont mind if they mix it up. It was obvious what they were trying to show. I really wasnt expecting the FBI dude to die tho. Just figured they were branching out. They've done a really good job adding to the original story line overall. This show is probably my favorite on TV currently.. by far the most underrated.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Had never heard of this show.

Just watched the first episode, it looks really good. Great start at least, even though I have little to no idea of what is going on.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So how the hell he explain taking the dudes head with the semi? Love how the show ignores this stuff