Barry

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hader has really developed into a hell of an actor. Great first couple episodes. This season will probably clean house at the award shows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This season seems very artsy with all the weird quasi-flashback/losing his mind stuff.

It's also seeming a lot less like a comedy. Noho Hank is the comedic factor, and after last season I don't particularly find it charming anymore.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Holy shit. Tonight's episode was dark but great. Reminiscent of some older fucked up episodes, like Barry vs. Ninja monster girl and Noho breaking out of the torture room.

I really liked it.

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shows totally different than how it started. There’s still some of the original ‘Fargo’ style quirkiness but it’s also way darker now (also Fargo I guess?)

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tonight was a complete flip the table. Lots of shit went down, then the closing sequence was like 8-10 years after the fact? Or maybe it's a dream. I'm not sure. Messes with your head.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still enjoying the show, even though it is much more serious this season. Hank is still funny, most episodes he gets a laugh at least.

Didn't even recognize Richter (Ironsides) there. Took his voice dropping the accent a little to even know who it was.
2023-05-01 04.56.10 www.imdb.com 5fff1e620e5e.png

• 1Like

Burns

Welp, even after a few days I cant help but feel that that episode was depressing and shitty. I guess it is needed to progress the plot, but nothing was funny and it was a bit of a bore at times too.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Made me think of the Critical Drinker video on The Mandalorian. This was a filler episode. Most of it was pointless.

If I'm checked out for 2/3 of the episode because nothing happened, that's not good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah... It was kind of a let down episode, but I suspect it's going to lead towards the big Barry vs. Gene conclusion. If that's even a conclusion. Hell, maybe it's another fake out where he goes to jail again or some shit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The episode did a great job of actually showing what their lives are like instead of using forced exposition. Does suck, though, when it's for an entire episode of a show released weekly. So all the different plots going on are just put on pause for a week.

Works a lot better for binge watching

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here’s my hot take Barry’s wife is gonna kill him. And their kid is gonna see it.
No idea on gene, if his arc continues how it is then he’s probably going to accidentally kill himself while running away or something else retarded .

Hope we’re not done with hank

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was really hoping this was all a hallucination while he was in prison. Then I found out this is the last season and it seems unlikely (mostly cause it's cliche, circa Bob Newhart).

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Here’s my hot take Barry’s wife is gonna kill him. And their kid is gonna see it.
No idea on gene, if his arc continues how it is then he’s probably going to accidentally kill himself while running away or something else retarded .

Hope we’re not done with hank

Hate to say anything's off limits considering how much this show changes, but doesn't seem like they've been setting that up. Was thinking Gene would end up taking the fall for everything and did it all for fame and attention, especially when he wasted the guy delivering food.

Burns

Hate to say anything's off limits considering how much this show changes, but doesn't seem like they've been setting that up. Was thinking Gene would end up taking the fall for everything and did it all for fame and attention, especially when he wasted the guy delivering food.
The guy delivering food was his son, surprising him?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haha, awesome. Just watching the new episode, and when Barry's in the car listening to the Christian Radio station, the DJ is none other than Bill Burr.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Great episode. NoHo Hanks suit was rad. Sally being the Mom of the Year and losing her mind. Barry being full on religious is hilarious.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’m confused from the sequence with sally. Was the guy in black an illusion? What about the shit where he’s saying the kids not breathing, assuming that also wasn’t real since he was fine later. Overall whole part was weird.