Barry

ShakyJake

<Donor>
"So, I would just do little things. Like replace her dog with a slightly different dog, or change the furniture in her house so she thinks she's shrinking. You know, basic stuff."

I was figuring Sally would go for that.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sally was always insufferable to me, but they ramped her up even more this season.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Last few episodes have been pretty great.

Not crazy about NoHo Hank being openly gay, though. Makes his character less unique and more like he's just really flamboyant. Just seems funnier to have some ambiguity there

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was a batshit episode. Haha, I loved it. Watching the bikers get taken out in car accidents had me laughing a little too much.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I know this season started off slow, but god damn has it been fantastic the last couple of episodes. Lots of drama. And unintentional laughs. I'm loving it (like McDonald's).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There are a lot of really good performances in this show. Really good writing and acting

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show sure got dark and depressing for season 3. No idea where this is gonna go for season 4 with that ending.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My guess for next season:

Fuches and Barry are both going to be in jail together. I imagine that will be the jist of it. And maybe NoHo Hank and Cristobal decide out of good will to try and break him out or get him freed. I don't see Barry getting out of Prison without him being broken out, most likely by NoHo and Co. I think they're beyond some one taking a dive for him.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Fuches and Barry are both going to be in jail together. I imagine that will be the jist of it. And maybe NoHo Hank and Cristobal decide out of good will to try and break him out or get him freed. I don't see Barry getting out of Prison without him being broken out, most likely by NoHo and Co. I think they're beyond some one taking a dive for him.
I got the feeling that Cristobal died. That's why NoHo looked all fucked up after hugging him. I felt he just kind of gave up his life at that point. They didn't show us what happened, but that's the impression I got at least.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Could easily see him getting out of jail. Don't think they have any evidence at all that Barry was behind Janice's death. Everyone just seems to be believing Fuches, who actually had nothing to do with it. The hard part is him going after the dad with the revolver, but if the gun was unloaded then I don't know if you'd really have anything they could make stick on even that.

Will probably be a back and forth between Barry and Fuches trying to blame everything on each other.

A jailbreak just seems silly

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I got the feeling that Cristobal died. That's why NoHo looked all fucked up after hugging him. I felt he just kind of gave up his life at that point. They didn't show us what happened, but that's the impression I got at least.
I think that look was him losing his "innocence". I dont think he has ever killed anyone

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Not much funny in the entire season. It’s not bad, it’s just no longer a comedy.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Uh, the motorbike scene was funny as shit. Easily makes up for any lack of "haha"s in the other episodes.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wouldn't say it "easily makes up" just for one scene. The first two seasons were way more comedy than this. This season really picked up in the last half after a relatively slow start.

I just hate how everyone shows up at the perfect time for a surprise in the scene. Felt like that happened 2-3 times an episode. Some character would show up at JUST the right time. Got a bit overdone.