Barry

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Barry

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2018-03-25

Creator: Bill Hader, Alec Berg

Cast: Bill Hader, Henry Winkler, Stephen Root, Sarah Goldberg, Glenn Fleshler, Anthony Carrigan

Overview: A hit man from the Midwest moves to Los Angeles and gets caught up in the city's theatre arts scene.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Totally didn't realize the Yellow King from TDS1 was in this. Bit part or recurring?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First episode was good. Lookin forward to this.

The brunette next to the main blond chick in the bar had pure gold facial expressions while basically repeating everything the blond was saying.

Ladro

Anomaly
The brunette next to the main blond chick in the bar had pure gold facial expressions while basically repeating everything the blond was saying.

That was Janet from The Good Place, she basically does the same thing on that show as well. Her mannerisms are funny as hell so hopefully she gets to shine here.

First episode was pretty good, kind of liking his very apathetic attitude about everything. Will keep watching.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I really liked it, I'll be hanging around for sure.

Anyone else think Fuches is just a figment of his imagination? maybe I've been watching too much Mr. Robot...

Oh, also, this show reminds me a lot of the show Get Shorty, which was also really good, despite whatever you thought about the movie.

btw here's the full song from the bar (and outro)

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think they're going too hard for the Dexter With More Jokes vibe.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Really liking this show so far. I don't get the Dexter parallel at all... This guy is a hitman, not a serial killer. It's nothing like Dexter. It's a dark comedy.

Also, the guy who played Edmund Kemper in Mindhunter was one of the police IT dudes. Wonder if he'll be recurring. He was great in Mindhunter.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Another good episode. I hope you guys are watching this because it would suck if it gets cancelled.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I am watching it. Its funny and good, but it does share quite a bit in common with dexter. The bald headed chetchnyan is a tad bit over the top, but i still love him

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I am watching it. Its funny and good, but it does share quite a bit in common with dexter.
Actually, I drew a connection more with Get Shorty.

Anyway, just watched the first episode so I'm a bit behind. But really enjoyed it and was great seeing Henry Winkler.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database