Barry

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The music in the latest episode was great.

As the Chechnya guy was moving in for the kill on Blondie, she's in her car listing to Kelly Clarkson's "Fight Song". Then the final scene as they bum rush the plane, he's blasting Pantera's "Cowboys from Hell". It was perfect.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This show just got way darker than I thought it would.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sooooo... they gonna replace 70% of the cast every season? They have killed off so many characters on this show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The first half of the finale was fine, then the last half seemed like a long roundabout way to remove a single character from the next season.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I didn't think they were going to kill her. That was a surprise for me, at least. I figured this was just going to set up season 2 to be pure her vs. him, even though there's no legit proof about her guess. Circumstantial evidence at best.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man I hope NoHo Hank stays though. He's the best character.

I'm not sure where they go from here with Barry's character unless it's just a downward spiral of more innocent people he has to kill to protect his happy new life. I could see it setting up some sort of John Wick meets True Lies where Barry basically constantly has to kill people that are coming for him while hiding it from his girlfriend. That could be pretty good, but that would almost lighten the current tone of the show.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The first half of the finale was fine, then the last half seemed like a long roundabout way to remove a single character from the next season.

Figured it was more about his inability to run from his past.

Great show though, looking forward to what they do with it.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Man I hope NoHo Hank stays though. He's the best character.

I'm not sure where they go from here with Barry's character unless it's just a downward spiral of more innocent people he has to kill to protect his happy new life. I could see it setting up some sort of John Wick meets True Lies where Barry basically constantly has to kill people that are coming for him while hiding it from his girlfriend. That could be pretty good, but that would almost lighten the current tone of the show.
if Noho had gotten taken out I probably would've gotten lukewarm on this despite how much i enjoyed the first season. The thought of him and the Bolivian guy being super nice gangsters next season is making me not really worry about where they take Barry to now that he's not a hitman anymore

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This show's great, and just to echo what everyone else said, Noho Hank really is the best character.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I need to re-watch the first season again. This show was great. I wonder when Season 2 will come out?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally got around to seeing this. Two Thumbs Up for sure. While it does parallel both Dexter and Get Shorty (tv show), it's enough of its own animal to easily brush aside any claims of being iterative. Top 5 show for 2018. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to next season.

• 1Like