Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Xevy

Log Wizard
I mean, he didn't have to be young. Outside of Smallville when the fuck has Lex Luthor been young?

So, is he gonna be bald and wearing a wig? Because seriously...Lex Luthor is fucking bald.
He shaved his head for the role. So either he is wearing a wig or he's going to lose his hair. Either way he bald. Dun worry.

Fedor

<Banned>
LJVfdSS.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just now realized he's NOT standing in front of a heavy machine gun. I only gave a real cursory glance at the picture the first time and I was like wtf would Batman be using a gun for?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It LOOKS like a .50 cal. I mean, his hand is even up where e handle should be.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that. Chrome piece in the foreground looked a little bit like a charging handle too.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure doomsday has been confirmed for a while now. I remember reading an article that quoted the writer talking about wonder woman fighting doomsday. No one flipped out so I assumed it was common knowledge?

Caliane

Maybe they were trying to crib notes from Kevin Smiths Man of Steel, and accidentally grabbed the script for Tusk instead.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol @ Gen. Zod coming back as Doomsday. Not that it'd be worse than the real doomsday origin.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
lol @ Gen. Zod coming back as Doomsday. Not that it'd be worse than the real doomsday origin.
I actually prefer the original origin of Doomsday. I haven't been a fan of any of the different iterations over the years.