Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This Supergirl villain that will be on next week is why tech > Kryptonians. Of course, they'll have to nerf him, as in the comic he one shots Kryptonians with Gold Kryptonite blasts.

His name is Reactron, for all of you noobs.

rrr_img_115280.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This Supergirl villain that will be on next week is why tech > Kryptonians. Of course, they'll have to nerf him, as in the comic he one shots Kryptonians with Gold Kryptonite blasts.

His name is Reactron, for all of you noobs.

rrr_img_115280.jpg
gay

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've always liked the transition of black eye makeup to no makeup when taking off the mask. Magic!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hahahahahhaa.

This movie... that's like just south of the exploding tank turret scene from FF.

Sterling

El Presidente
I've generally felt that people bashed on Man of Steel more than it really deserved, but this is going to be pure shit.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
MoS was just shitty writing, but I'm still glad they went 'bold' and didn't just do Supes vs robbers until Lex Luthor yet again. The rest was OK to good.

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
I've generally felt that people bashed on Man of Steel more than it really deserved, but this is going to be pure shit.
I have yet to finish MoS. I watched about half of it at home, intending to come back to finish it, but I just could never muster up the interest. It wasn't offensively terrible or anything, but it took itself so seriously that it just came off as strained and dull. This movie looks silly.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed Man of Steel, I thought it was quite entertaining.

I just didn't like it much as a "Superman" movie, I thought Henry Cavill was bad as Superman and awful at Clark Kent.

This clip is small, but again...I don't like Cavill as Superman. His angry look, just doesn't suit the character...I don't know, he just rubs me the wrong way as Superman.

It's not Cavill as an actor, I enjoyed him a lot in Man from U.N.C.L.E.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
That outfit is exactly what adult Damian Wayne wears after he took over as Batman. It's pretty cool seeing little clues that someone actually read a comic at some point.
1362614-aa_asbr06_003.jpg

How could one forget Batman #666? The alternate Batman Beyond esque future where Damian Wayne is batmans successor instead of Terry Mcginess

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Why does Superman look like he's trying to push a block of cement through his bowels? Why is The Goddamn Fatman pissing himself in fear? Are they going with Richard Pryor's failed attempt to make kryptonite turning Superman evil again?

Without context it screams "dream sequence" for reals.

Caliane

Everyone is pretty sure dream sequence. Likely Batmans, given Superman bothering to take off his cowl. Someone who doesn't know Superman can just see right through it.

All around silly.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Why does Superman look like he's trying to push a block of cement through his bowels? Why is The Goddamn Fatman pissing himself in fear? Are they going with Richard Pryor's failed attempt to make kryptonite turning Superman evil again?

Without context it screams "dream sequence" for reals.
Absolutely dream sequence. The guards bowing was the dead give away.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Superman was the worst part of MoS. His dad was a full on ass kicker. I wanted an entire movie with his dad, forget about the kid. When Superman is the most boring part of your Superman movie, you may have a problem.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Liked MoS and so looking forward to this. Ben Affleck makes me skeptical, but that clip looked cool.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If only we could give forum posters the superpower of reading, then they might know an answer to that already.