Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
and Goku doesn't? Let's not pretend authors on either side of the planet didn't go overboard on the obscene power creep.
No idea, never really watched DBZ. Just saying there's a lot more than just a pre-COIE and post-COIE versions and the power levels are all over the place.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Holy fuck doomsday looks bad, Snider never makes bad trailers but that looks much worse then I thought it would

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that better be 'just hatched' Doomsday and as he fights them over the last act or so of the movie he evolves or something into and beyond 'world of warcraft shoulders' Doomsday.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did they try to reuse The Thing CGI from the failed Fantastic Four movie or something?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Looks almost identical to Abomination in the shitty Hulk sequel no one remembers.

I honestly thought the Zod = Doomsday shit would just end up a stupid rumor. But no. Never underestimate DC's ability to fuck up the semester things.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I was going to say it looks like a fucking LotR Troll or some shit.

Goddamn this looks terrible. Also LOL at Brucey putting up his hands when he sees the thing light up his eyes for a blast.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Blah, I didn't realize that at first, they really are turning Zod into Doomsday aren't they.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Lex was the worst part for me.

but honestly, given how low my exceptions were till now, the trailer didn't lower them.

Sterling

El Presidente
Lex was the worst part for me.

but honestly, given how low my exceptions were till now, the trailer didn't lower them.
This is largely true. I expect this movie to be terrible, and this latest trailer certainly doesn't change that.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I really hope all the people in this thread who think this looks terrible don't go give this movie their money "just cause." Pirate or wait for redbox or something, at least!

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks almost identical to Abomination in the shitty Hulk sequel no one remembers.

I honestly thought the Zod = Doomsday shit would just end up a stupid rumor. But no. Never underestimate DC's ability to fuck up the semester things.
I thought the same thing but I think it is closer to LoTR troll

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_118068.jpg