Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I know it's the internet, and not written in stone obviously, but HAHAHAHHAHA:

"They also believe Affleck-buddy Matt Damon could be up for a role. ?DC also does have major interest in bringing Matt Damon into the Justice League now that Affleck is on board, and it is rumored that he is being considered for Aquaman or Martian Manhunter.""
Aquaman obviously needs to be played by Adrian Grenier.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
AvP was pretty amazing
Ecks vs. Sever however was not
The People vs. Larry Flynt - awesome movie
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was a piece of shit
Maybe not doomed to fail, but definitely nothing I would truly accept as a great film. Scott Pilgrim was pretty enjoyable, but it is extremely niche. Having vs. as a title of anything is pretty much admitting your main focus is on action and explosions, rather than a solid compelling story. It's like they can't even make sense of the story themselves and come up with an interesting title, so they just plop vs. in between the two main subjects.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
AvP was a great action movie

Prometheus was a great intellectual movie.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Bro, AvP was a tour de force
Bro... bro. BRO. Listen, Prometheus I can understand. It was a good movie on some levels. I respected what ittriedto do, even if aspects failed.

AvP... just no. It was absolutely fucking horrible in any and every respect possible. Paul fucking Anderson needs to be tortured and quartered for completely fucking up what could've been the best action movie in movie history. In terms of letdowns, there is no equal. It's not even close. Uwe Boll sucks, but he wasn't fucking given the reins to the two biggest badasses in cinema ever. Fucking ALIENS VS PREDATOR. What could've been? It would've made any epic action movie look like a children's film in the right hands. Nothing would've ever compared... ever. But no.. we get... Paul W.S. Anderson's fuck up.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are at the point where comic/superhero movies will, and will need to, begin to suck really bad and drive the genre into shit. Eventually it will get rebooted again and produce some awesome, but its perilously close to shark jumping now.

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
AvP made no pretensions about what it was. It wasn't some high brow cinema. Or a coming-of-age tale of a young Yautja yearning to prove himself in an Yautja world.

It was all about Preds and Aliens duking it out for an hour. I enjoyed it tremendously and think the ending was great.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mark Waid knew what was coming.

tumblr_mjyzbrWHIh1ryctvko1_500.png

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
The second AvP was pretty decent, the first one was as bad as Prometheus.
Second AVP was a travesty.

If I had to rank all Predator films from best to worst it would go

Predator
AVP
Predators
Predator 2
AVP: Requiem

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
predator 2 the one where danny glover beats up a predator in like a 1v1 fist fight?

didnt make much sense considering in predator it takes out a whole special forces squad by itself to only be manhandled by an old ass danny glover in pred 2.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
predator 2 is a good flick. its corny as fucking hell with Morton Downey Jr and Shaq making cameos but that movie is easily the second best of the predator franchise. AVP theatrical edition was ass but the Unrated version was a lot better. avp2 i saw it or at least i i think i did. was so fucking dark, half the time i was staring at a blank screen/ camt even say if it was good or bad. predators was just terribad. what did people think of Freddy Vs Jason? i thought it had its moments. easily the best part is when Jason utterly destroys Kelly Rowland

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
predator 2 the one where danny glover beats up a predator in like a 1v1 fist fight?

didnt make much sense considering in predator it takes out a whole special forces squad by itself to only be manhandled by an old ass danny glover in pred 2.
Its worse than that.

Danny Glover catches him with a lucky shotgun blast to the chest and then spends 40 minutes chasing him through the warehouse, across rooftops, and then finally to the Predator ship.

Thats why Predator 2 sucks so hard. The concept is built around Predator stalking humans and in P2, he never stalks Glover, its Glover chasing him for half the film.