Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i seriously doubt he signed up for a 13 batman movie deal. for one the movie could suck ass due to his douschetastic onscreen presence as Batman and then the studio would be stuck with him and their franchise will be utter ruin. for another i am pretty sure affleck would not want to play the same role for the next 20+ years and people would not want to see him do it.
if that rumor is true, it most likely means he just signed a 13 picture deal with the studio and one or some of the movies will be played as Batman .

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
if that 13 picture rumor is true, they wont all be starring roles.

WB wants a conveyor belt of different DCU tentpole movies coming off the assembly line every summer: Justice league first year, Batman next year, Superman 3rd year, Flash 4th year, rinse and repeat.

He will probably headline 3-4 movies and the remainder will be cameos.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Motherfucking Walter White playing Lex Luthor? I approve!

Cranston to play Luthor
You know, I really like Kevin Spacey as an actor and I was kinda let down that the Superman film bombed that he was in. Spacey plays these characters well and I thought it was a shame we likely wouldnt get to see him again as Lex.

But Cranston? Great choice. I am optimistic again!

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
This thread needs more people posting this every other day, the previous 2 or 3 times clearly wasn't enough.
I looked two pages back and didn't see it. Sorry if hit your nerd rage button. Appreciate the negs though.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
if that 13 picture rumor is true, they wont all be starring roles.

WB wants a conveyor belt of different DCU tentpole movies coming off the assembly line every summer: Justice league first year, Batman next year, Superman 3rd year, Flash 4th year, rinse and repeat.

He will probably headline 3-4 movies and the remainder will be cameos.
This, it may be like Samuel L Jackson signed up to be fury in a shit ton movies but mostly it is just cameos.