Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Szlia

Gal Gadot unfit to play Wonder Woman... There is a joke about comic book fans and the sharpness of knees in there somewhere...

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Don't forget many action stars (cruise, Stallone to name 2 obv chocices) are tiny compared to the rolls they play. Movie Magic is ...Magic.

Sterling

El Presidente
Gal Gadot unfit to play Wonder Woman... There is a joke about comic book fans and the sharpness of knees in there somewhere...
Don't think anyone saying she's a troglodyte, just that she's a small girl when WW is like a 6'+ Amazon princess!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Fuck's sake. WW is an Amazon princess. Xena with slightly more charm. Not petite 93lbs Miss Israel.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Someone mentioned it earlier I think but Gina corano is physically perfect for ww. Acting wise she's got a lot to be desired... And no one is saying gal Godot shouldn't be in more movies. Just that ww LOOKS like she can stand toe to toe superman... Gal doesn't.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
She's hot as anyone out there. But this is the Barbie casting. Gina Corano or whatever her name is would have been absolutely perfect and ridiculous as the Smoo-Smoo WW.

This is Wonder Woman?

rrr_img_51945.jpg

I guess it could have been worse. It could have been a fat ass Kardassian, or Matt Damon being Superman to Ben Affleck's Batman with a homoerotic love scene. I'm still not ruling this out at this point.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
This looks like a bad neighborhood. Oy vey, I hope Bruce remembered to make reservations. Why am I wearing this outfit? Am I trying to catch criminals or a cold? This lasso is so heavy. Superman be a dear and come carry this rope for me.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Duh! Comic fans
frown.png

I love how they clamour for Jamie Alexander but they never saw her in Kyle XY, skin and bones. Not like they hire strength and conditions coaches for actresses either...

Besides pretty sure she did a 2 year stint in the Isreali army. I've got zero issues with the casting plus it's more or less an extended cameo.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Skin and bones wtf? were you watching kyle xy on a 10" or something?
Gal better put on some weight and muscle, this movie is already turning into a disaster.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Watching Gal Gadot in a skimpy costume would be enough for me to turn up

Fuck the film and plot, just make Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck bang Gal Gadot in a R rated Superman & Batman vs Wonderwoman sex film parody and that would take even more money than the Avengers

Gal Gadot_01.jpg
tumblr_mcw3ta2MTz1qkhge7o1_500.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, rather they pick a decent hot actress and send her to Christian Bale's personal trainer/dietician to bulk up than pick a shitty actress based on build.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they already started filming? truthfully WW, is just a plot device for superman. She is basically the only person(thing) that can be on equal footing with superman (besides captain marvel, but captain marvel is super stupid and no one even cares for captain marvel anyway, better known as shazam!). they need WW so they can have a super baby, so then when lex luthor resurfaces he can hold this baby hostage, that's all WW would be, the thing to be impregnated, plus for some god aweful reason batman/superman/WW are always the DC holy trinity, if you have batman + superman... well you just gots to have WW.

why is this holy trinity so solid? WW and superman could level mountains, but are too dumb to think and can't even share half a braincell together that they need batman.

which leads to the question, is this gonna be about the power duo of batman/superman or the power trinity of batman/superman/ww

but can this israeli chick act? she's just be in the crappy car movies, which i've seen none of and just think she's basically a megan fox, for transformers.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
Yeah, yeah. Gal Godot is unfit to play Wonder Woman, just like Zoe Saldana is/was unfit to play Gamora. Hollywood goes with the young, up-and-coming actresses, not the tried and true, or the physically similar. While they're trying to put out blockbuster movies, they're always trying to rope in a newcomer from out of the country as their new A-lister, so they can contract that bitch for like 20 years. Movies are the product, actresses are the means (for 50% of their business).

Gina Corano would have been perfect though.Shecan kick my ass any day.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Gina Carano is a favorite of mine if I have to pick one woman to survive the zombie apocalypse with, but as a major actress she's not at the top of my list.

I'm telling you, this chick would have been perfect. You could practically photoshop the WW outfit onto this picture and she'd be exactly what I imagined Wonder Woman to look like.