Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Plus, after the destruction in the first movie, how could they really stand up to superman if he was trying.
I thought the exact same thing while watching MoS recently. None of the armor that Fox ever developed for Batman in the Dark Knight movies would ever stand up to the shit that was being dished out as a matter of routine in MoS. Baleman asked him to revamp the armor because of dogs and knives ffs. And then there's Super's speed and reaction times in that movie ...

They'll probably punk around all of that with kryptonite somehow.

Caliane

I thought the exact same thing while watching MoS recently. None of the armor that Fox ever developed for Batman in the Dark Knight movies would ever stand up to the shit that was being dished out as a matter of routine in MoS. Baleman asked him to revamp the armor because of dogs and knives ffs. And then there's Super's speed and reaction times in that movie ...

They'll probably punk around all of that with kryptonite somehow.
Well, the rest all have their things too. Flash is completely broken.
Space cop is kindof all powerful himself. the ring can do anything. limited only by how retarded the user is. Oh, I can raise the dead, create stars, time travel, etc with this ring? well, better make giant boxing gloves to fight bad guys! it was one of the "many" problems with that movie. throwing back to the 60's camp stupidity, instead of focusing on galactic space cop adventures.
WW can fly, is just as invulnerable/bulletproof as Superman. Pretty much as fast as well. But has magic swords, lasso, etc as well.
cyborg a bit lower. but, in the digital age, ability to do silly super tech stuff is a big opening.

the real issue though... and why this entire project is a giant piece of shit, and everyone involved should be fired. "they couldn't stand up to", "Batman can't fight him"..

Worlds Finest.
Making a Justice league movie where they fight each other, is like making a Superman movie, where he kills everyone in downtown Smallville, then murders Zod.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, Marvel's approach was smarter in that they introduced characters that were relatively unknown to the masses in their own movies as a way of letting us get to know who they were before teaming them up in a movie where character development is pretty small by necessity.
I must have missed the hawkeye and black widow movies, or are we now calling "iron man, thor, and cap & hulk" unknowns?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
the real issue though... and why this entire project is a giant piece of shit, and everyone involved should be fired. "they couldn't stand up to", "Batman can't fight him"..

Worlds Finest.
Making a Justice league movie where they fight each other, is like making a Superman movie, where he kills everyone in downtown Smallville, then murders Zod.
Have they released the plot summary yet? i have not really heard that they will all be fighting each other, sure you would expect a little tension when they first meet, but i doubt it would be much more than what they did in war (which of course supes dominated)" i am not sure how they can set up the current TDK based universe batman to stand up to superman. It is Canon that Bats>Supers (/ducks) but i will agree that baleman did not really fit that discription. I have a feeling it be some early fight scene (with super ultra prepairdnes) then bound together by a common enemy (luthor i guess, lets hope darkseid stays away for a while)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I must have missed the hawkeye and black widow movies, or are we now calling "iron man, thor, and cap & hulk" unknowns?
Aside from the Hulk, no, I would expect that before the Marvel movies very few people could have told you who any of those characters were. Maybe some basic name recognition, like 'Captain America, isn't he a comic book hero or something?'. Hawkeye and Black Widow were both introduced in previous movies, Hawkeye in Thor and Widow in Iron Man 2. They obviously got bigger roles in Avengers.

Caliane

Have they released the plot summary yet? i have not really heard that they will all be fighting each other, sure you would expect a little tension when they first meet, but i doubt it would be much more than what they did in war (which of course supes dominated)" i am not sure how they can set up the current TDK based universe batman to stand up to superman. It is Canon that Bats>Supers (/ducks) but i will agree that baleman did not really fit that discription. I have a feeling it be some early fight scene (with super ultra prepairdnes) then bound together by a common enemy (luthor i guess, lets hope darkseid stays away for a while)
it was introduced with a quote from TDKR involving batman fighting superman. The working title is Batman vs. Superman.
Everyone talking about the movie is just picking up on that, and going right towards the antagonist direction.

Look at the marvel threads. Civil War. World War Hulk are outright Canon. yet, Marvel introduces a movie, and no one thinks or says, hey will Guardians of the Galaxy attack the Avengers?! Many of the Avengers outright ARE antagonistic, and yet, its not how they are being presented. Kids think the HULK is a hero. pure and simple.
This is how badly DC is bungling their properties. Both Cap and Thor are better Superman's then Superman in the movies. That anyone is even considering the Justice League as fighting each other, and even Batman/superman fighting. its just terrible. Its incredibly immature, and its boggling that that is how DC is allowing the properties to be handled and presented.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_66132.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't think it looks bad at all, but I've never been a big fan of Wonder Woman. I think they did a good job of making her look fairly realistic, and she looks like she'd fit into the style we saw in Man of Steel.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Lose the jacket and it looks good from the side. I thought in the recent Azzerallo/Chang WW comics she wears a jacket, could be wrong though. They sure as hell wasn't going to put her in the old eagle and stars one piece.

Goatface

that is a shop some website did months ago.
not sure which who, costume designer maybe, said her outfit will be based on ww #600 and a site pull up that pic up.
then some other sites picked up on as being real. that isSarah Scott body/costume

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
This looks shopped? I cannot tell from any of the pixels and from not seeing quite many shops in my time. Thanks.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think it is because Column is referring to a picture posted one week ago. I thought he was talking about the Batmobile at first too, until he said face.