Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

spronk

FPS noob
there is a 10 gig rip out of BvS but its still cam quality, not that great. i'd wait until the HDRIP or blu ray, shouldn't be more than a month or so now since the extended R-rated bluray is out July 16th

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
there is a 10 gig rip out of BvS but its still cam quality, not that great. i'd wait until the HDRIP or blu ray, shouldn't be more than a month or so now since the extended R-rated bluray is out July 16th
I rewatched this on a bootleg, and believe me, this movie gets worse with multiple viewings. It really was that bad.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Watched this finally and it honestly wasn't that bad. I won't be watching it again anytime soon though.

I actually liked this version of Lex a lot since it is so much different from the Lex Luthors we've had over the past decade. But he could have been more controlled. A half-mad Lex who gibbers to himself and shit is more leaning towards Joker and does go against the spirit of the character. In my dumb opinion. Lex is the master chess player, not the mad genius.

But using the theme that Lex is against Supes for being an alien who never had to sacrifice/work for anything he has and will not be a tyrant of the human race is good. I really loved the comic that used that theme. Forget the name of it though.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watched this finally and it honestly wasn't that bad. I won't be watching it again anytime soon though.

I actually liked this version of Lex a lot since it is so much different from the Lex Luthors we've had over the past decade. But he could have been more controlled. A half-mad Lex who gibbers to himself and shit is more leaning towards Joker and does go against the spirit of the character. In my dumb opinion. Lex is the master chess player, not the mad genius.

But using the theme that Lex is against Supes for being an alien who never had to sacrifice/work for anything he has and will not be a tyrant of the human race is good. I really loved the comic that used that theme. Forget the name of it though.
100% troll post.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Jesse was pretty good, he just wasn't good as lex. They should have made that character the riddler or maybe even the penguin.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't mind him, just felt like his story suffered maybe the worst when it came time to editing the film for time. Could have used a bit more of him in the ship, which I know we'll get a bit more of in the extended cut/deleted scenes.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Affleck is in London for the next few months so I'm assuming Justice League is beginning filming imminently.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
New 52 already? or would this be Crisis? Bah, never did follow the DC world, always seemed to be reorganizing every few years when the friends talk about it.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
So in an attempt to emulate what Disney is doing with Marvel under the leadership of Kevin Feige, they reorganize the DC film division to now be co-run by two different guys each reporting to two different individuals with the company. Yeah no potential for problems there.
There really isn't a Feige to just grab out of the hat and throw in there to take over, Warners is a very different movie company then say Disney. That said Berg knows the executive side of stuff and while Geoff is hit or miss with his writing he really cares about the characters. This is better then Synder running the show I'm guessing.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
There really isn't a Feige to just grab out of the hat and throw in there to take over, Warners is a very different movie company then say Disney. That said Berg knows the executive side of stuff and while Geoff is hit or miss with his writing he really cares about the characters. This is better then Synder running the show I'm guessing.
Sure, Feige's don't just grow on trees but they're setting up an eventual turf battle. And maybe that's what they want. Create a tug of war and see who has the better ideas and vision before tapping them to head the whole thing. Marvel did start out that way before they put Feige in charge of the movie side of things.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Sure, Feige's don't just grow on trees but they're setting up an eventual turf battle. And maybe that's what they want. Create a tug of war and see who has the better ideas and vision before tapping them to head the whole thing. Marvel did start out that way before they put Feige in charge of the movie side of things.
We'll wasn't so much as a war as just the head of marvel and largest shareholder of Marvel stocks was running things his way, Feige got lucky to get moved to Disney and Iger and away from Perlmutter. If Johns can do what he's done with DC tv and Berlanti and repeat that success to the movie side I think it will work. I enjoyed parts of BvS but Synder needs to be reigned in to make this all work.