Battlefield 1 - set in World War 1

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Color me impressed, we'll see how it goes though. I foresee Zeppelins being OP as shit and going 75 and 0 in a match.

Cybsled

The fact there is dogfighting and no fucking bullshit heatseeking missiles (or even any AA guns) gives me a warm feeling. I used to love guns only dogfighting in BF1942.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Interesting. CoD goes deeper into scifi while BF regresses to more primitive combat. I personally would of preferred a WW2 setting, 1942 is 12 year olds and its been a while since theres been a big WW2 game.

Though I do look forward to opening up a glue factory. Crushing horses with tanks all day long.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think the Zep will be handled similar to the airship in the WoW battleground Isle of Conquest. Capture a point and spawn it and have a limited time on the guns and dropping bombs.

Cybsled

Nah. It will probably be a mobile spawn point and can only be taken down by planes.

Debase

N00b
Pretty stoked. BF is one of the few series with more hits than misses. I am hoping they don't just do a lazy reskin without adding any new mechanics or dynamics. For example, this would be a great opportunity to add more realistic melee combat.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty stoked. BF is one of the few series with more hits than misses. I am hoping they don't just do a lazy reskin without adding any new mechanics or dynamics. For example, this would be a great opportunity to add more realistic melee combat.
What you don't like being caught in a animation then shot in the back?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Holy shit, this may be my first FPS purchase in years.

If the servers stay online.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No idea how good this will be, but that was one of the best game trailers of all time.

I'm sure I'll buy it, I put a lot of time into BC2, BF3 and 4.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Battlefront would have been fine if they didn't make the lasers slow enough to sidestep.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This will likely be my first ea prurchase since bad company. Pls dont be a buggy shit show!

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Battlefront would have been fine if it had more content, character progression, space battles, and more weapons that didnt suck. So like, the other half of the game.