Battlefield 1 - set in World War 1

spronk

FPS noob
us Americans are educated well on WW1 -- I know that Saddam attacked Pearl Harbor on 9/11 and that led to Bin Laden declaring The Berlin Wall must fall, and JFK broke the wall with Reagan by his side and then the two of them went to the moon on the Hindenberg to fight Space Nazi's

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
People thought it was alt WW1 because they are uneducated fuck who don't know anything about WW1.

I think the Arab guy on a horse was what was confusing people because WORLD War 1 was just in France!!!

DLC stuff sounds suspicious but those zeppelin crashes gives them the benefit of the doubt.
I think people thought it was alt WW1 because there was a black guy in the war because Trump.

Chris

Potato del Grande
There where black guys in WW1, funny stories about the french not understanding segregation and letting them go into bars and dance with French girls.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Blacks would be sent over the trench first to lead the charge. If one made it he'd celebrate by throwing down his helmet and pointing at the heavens.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hate to say it, but I have my eye on this one even though I hate EA with a passion. Will at least give the beta a chance I suppose. I like the idea they are finally doing away with that shitty battlelog garbage. About damn time.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Who's got them leet beta invites? Ut? I know you got them shits, don't be a bitch!

Fadaar

That guy
It had interesting features, like the fact that you could put it on your second monitor and use it as a map.
I really liked the second map (when it worked, my PC seemed to hate it) and the ability to setup class/weapon configs.