Battlefield 1 - set in World War 1

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Maybe they saw me complaining somewhere. I do own every BF game aside from the dumb xpacs like secret weapons.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Find out if there really is a Catch the Pigeon mode, and if so, can we be the Vulture squadron and fight over who gets to be Muttley.

It's similar to capture the flag. The pigeon functions as a flag in a way, which must be held for a certain amount of time before it flies away to your base camp carrying a message. It sounds pretty ridiculous, but take my word for it.
Why Battlefield 1 fans are in a flap about a pigeon mode Eurogamer.net

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I'm not enjoying this. Hunting for specks in rubble... and I'm dead.

No key bind options for PC that I can find?

Anti tank weapon requires you to find that perfect hedge height or go completely prone.

spronk

FPS noob
make sure you are signed up for beta in two places
Battlefield Insider

and on PC launch origin, go to Origin menu, Account and Settings, Game Tester Program, and be sure to check Battlefield, etc and update

beta invites are tied to your account, can't be shared, and there is no reinvites or anything right now

Even still there will be an open beta in august or so for everyone

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
You can rebind keys, its just the ui isn't very intuitive.

Might just be me but it seems hard to tell friend from foe.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Battlefield Insider

and on PC launch origin, go to Origin menu, Account and Settings, Game Tester Program, and be sure to check Battlefield, etc and update

beta invites are tied to your account, can't be shared, and there is no reinvites or anything right now

Good call on the Origin part. No clue that was even there, thanks.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Battlefield Insider

This apply for consoles aswell or nah?

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Much slower game compared to any other BF before. Tanks are about as fast as walking. Think ive seen 1 or 2 people get more thank 20 kills in a round so far.