Battlefield 1

Debase

N00b
Weapons back then were clunky and inaccurate..

I know... it just makes the gameplay feel a lot worse. Historically accurate is one thing, but if it reduces the enjoyment... I don't know. Next thing you'll see if the tanks randomly having an oil leak and breaking down. Accurate, but hardly fun.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is always COD for you. They where clunky in 1942 and 43 and they were great games so it's the least of my concern.

Debase

N00b
Fair enough. If you're looking for a reskinned 1942, I see no reason from what I've played so far today that you won't get that.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Figured this would be good, but this is a lot more fun than I was expecting.

Last edited:

Cybsled

There is always COD for you. They where clunky in 1942 and 43 and they were great games so it's the least of my concern.

Tanks worked fine in BF1942. You more often just had issues with environment navigation due to hidden "lol ur stuck" parts than actually driving the thing.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Servers down for anyone else? I got like 2 mins of game then crashed messing with settings so i wasnt running 15fps. When I fixed everything up, in game telling me failed to connect to ea online

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'd like to play but I can't play for more than 3 minutes without losing connection to EA servers.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I don't know why more companies don't start hardware banning these fuckheads, they're only hurting themselves by not doing so.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't know why more companies don't start hardware banning these fuckheads, they're only hurting themselves by not doing so.

The Shitters who make hackusactions are just as bad at ruining the game since they far outnumber the hackers. In fact we had some from rerolled calling Brekk, Brahma, and I hackers after their asses got canned in the BF3 thread.

Anyways played for a bit and it was fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
best way to go is fucking Battleye. It cuts out about 95 percent of all these hacks and pretty much 100 percent of paid hacks. ITs been a godsend in h1z1 and Rainbow 6 seige. It also gets better over time.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
that shit doesnt work at all, all these hacks come with hardware spoofers and you are back in it.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Haha nice effort EA. One of the maps is in a forest, well, that forest is identical to the Endor map in Battlefront but with lower trees.

Guns are modded.

Going to try it out when I get home... Nothing to really complain about. We all know we are paying 60 bucks to play what was traditionally a DLC mod anyway.

Sulrn

Deuces
I still don't get the hype with this game, but glad to see UT still caving on having principles.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users