Battlefield 1

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm really looking forward to the movement changes they are working on, this will definitely bring me back. What I find comical about it is they have had to fix this issue the last 3 BF games, have they learned nothing?

Yes, I believe most of us play on PC but most stopped playing due to the depth of the game.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
This game would be a lot better if it wasn't segmented by various DLC packs. I try to play each night on PS4 and only about once a week do I find a match on the latest DLC.

It's fucking impossible to find a match running the French DLC. That ship has sailed.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing it a bunch since the new DLC but I'm cutting back now that I've unlocked every weapon again and the useful perks.

Two of the new maps are dumpster fires, but most of the new guns are better or as good as the most used. The new "rifle" pistol is amazing though.

Hekotat

I've been playing it a bunch since the new DLC but I'm cutting back now that I've unlocked every weapon again and the useful perks.

Two of the new maps are dumpster fires, but most of the new guns are better or as good as the most used. The new "rifle" pistol is amazing though.

I watched JackFrags using that pistol rifle, it looks fun.

Here is the vid that has me interested in the new DLC.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I really love BF1 but the way they handled the DLC which in turn killed the new maps is silly. Also I loved the competitive play like tournaments which are not supported by this game.

Hekotat

I really love BF1 but the way they handled the DLC which in turn killed the new maps is silly. Also I loved the competitive play like tournaments which are not supported by this game.

Didn't they do the samething for BF4? Atleast you can play the maps if a friend has Premium, but yeah they are killing their own franchises with that shit.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider

I want to try that new LMG so bad.

That new "Uzi" seems weaker then the Spam-co. Flak gun is interesting.

I'll have to try the medic gun out, but it wasn't impressing me from the video.

Snipers weapons seem boring like pretty much all the DLC ones have been

The squad-mate spawn change is GREAT, one of the most annoying things getting a fix. The movement changes will be interesting, just because it sounds like it a fix to abuse of its aspects, but also looks like it will hurt any kind of rushing/pushing on objectives/tanks/etc

Last edited:

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive been out of loop patch notes or anythign for these move changes? Squadmate spawn change?

Hekotat

Ive been out of loop patch notes or anythign for these move changes? Squadmate spawn change?

The patch hasn't gone live, it's in the next DLC so I assume you won't see notes til it's implemented. I will be hoping back on when it hits for sure. I'd install it now but I don't have enough hard drives space so I'm going to buy another 480gb SSD.

Hekotat

re-installed last night and I got my ass kicked, definitely going to be rusty for a bit.

Anyone still playing? I noticed a few things and even after resetting the gameplay settings I still didn't like what was going on.

Icons over teammates have opacity so low you can't tell who is friend or foe, even when spotting an enemy I almost couldn't see that they were tagged. Was I just unlucky and on a hardcore server every time? I made sure opacity was at 100% on all things and I was still having issues.

I guess I'm getting old, I couldn't see shit on the snow maps. Players seem to blend into the brush way too well, I ended up going back to the vanilla maps.

Nuttin

Silver Squire
This game would be a lot better if it wasn't segmented by various DLC packs. I try to play each night on PS4 and only about once a week do I find a match on the latest DLC.

It's fucking impossible to find a match running the French DLC. That ship has sailed.

Dat is weird, I play them all the time on PS4?

You mean Soissons, Fort de Vaux, Verdun and Rupture, right?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm hoping to start again Hekotat Hekotat get my pass worth. Just been deluged with stuff and unable to play anything for weeks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
re-installed last night and I got my ass kicked, definitely going to be rusty for a bit.

Anyone still playing? I noticed a few things and even after resetting the gameplay settings I still didn't like what was going on.

Icons over teammates have opacity so low you can't tell who is friend or foe, even when spotting an enemy I almost couldn't see that they were tagged. Was I just unlucky and on a hardcore server every time? I made sure opacity was at 100% on all things and I was still having issues.

I guess I'm getting old, I couldn't see shit on the snow maps. Players seem to blend into the brush way too well, I ended up going back to the vanilla maps.
I still play some, and the teammate icon opacity change (idk when it happened) fucking sucks. More so for any plane, I've had teammates (AA even) flying behind me shooting at me for a good 30+ secs before they figure out I'm friendly.

Hekotat

I still play some, and the teammate icon opacity change (idk when it happened) fucking sucks. More so for any plane, I've had teammates (AA even) flying behind me shooting at me for a good 30+ secs before they figure out I'm friendly.

Oh yeah, I did that several times yesterday. That is a really dumb change.

Hekotat

Getting back up to speed a bit after a few matches last night, I gave the new maps a shot again.

The open field one sucks balls.

The one with the burned down/destroyed village is a masterpiece.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Getting back up to speed a bit after a few matches last night, I gave the new maps a shot again.

The open field one sucks balls.

The one with the burned down/destroyed village is a masterpiece.
I like the open field map personally, I still hate the islands map and the giant church.

Hekotat

I like the open field map personally, I still hate the islands map and the giant church.

I didn't even get to try the islands and the church sucks ass. This game is aids solo, gonna have to try and come back after the movement changes, I couldn't handle the guys AD spamming so fast I couldn't hit them.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Hekotat Hekotat are you playing on PS4? Let's play some. I've been playing nothing but solo (In the BUTT clan, which is some... SA thread clan? It's worthless) and it's alright.

edit: not play right now, I mean. it's 7:45am here.

Hekotat

Hekotat Hekotat are you playing on PS4? Let's play some. I've been playing nothing but solo (In the BUTT clan, which is some... SA thread clan? It's worthless) and it's alright.

edit: not play right now, I mean. it's 7:45am here.

I'm on PC. I probably won't come back until those ADAD spam changes.