Battlefield 2042

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
pretty rough so far but seems better than a lot of the beta's for BF games. BF3 and BF4 betas were so bad but those games ended up pretty good imo
I dunno. BF4 beta was bad, but BF3 Beta had the benefit of having insane graphics for the time and Operation Metro was a really good rush map. It was a buggy beta but you could see it was going to be a really good game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
did they announce what Hazard Zone is gonna be yet? That and the portal buttons were disabled for beta.

I think portal is gonna be the neatest mode, but i can imagine its going to be an absolute clusterfuck of bugs and cheating (not hacks, just shitty coding/exploits) at launch. Which kinda makes it even more fun.

I did install both console versions on my xbox, conquest is 128 player for next gen and only 64 player for xbox one. Was pretty interesting playing the different versions, the next gen versions are smoother and load way faster. Visuals look better too but you forget after a few minutes.

the bugs are hilarious

Last edited:

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
5 was shit, but it made good changes with ammo and spotting. Everything else was shit.

BF1 was really good and is still good and more active than 5.
I also liked the fortifications in BF5.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is one of the worst betas I've played. The fucking MAP doesn't even work. Like, what?

Really bad. This needs MONTHS in the oven.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is one of the worst betas I've played. The fucking MAP doesn't even work. Like, what?

Really bad. This needs MONTHS in the oven.
From what I saw in the technical beta a few months ago, they have brought this A LONG WAY since then. That shit was downright broken in technical.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Models being exactly the same for both teams seems absolutely retarded.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
lol that confused the hell out of me, i thought someone from the enemy team was trying to revive me so he could kill me right away. and i just figured the game was broken enough that it would be a thing

its super bizarre also to have grandma rushing around applying paddles, i kept thinking "dammit the future sucks, grandma can't even rest at home"

• 1Worf

Hekotat

lol that confused the hell out of me, i thought someone from the enemy team was trying to revive me so he could kill me right away. and i just figured the game was broken enough that it would be a thing

its super bizarre also to have grandma rushing around applying paddles, i kept thinking "dammit the future sucks, grandma can't even rest at home"

They should have given her a hoverround.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm really not getting all the hate, this is pretty fun. I'd like to see the other maps, and I'd like combat to feel a little more, I dunno, punchy, and obviously the bugs fixed.

But the destruction, that big ass fucking storm, the vehicle drops, all really fucking cool.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure it's just cool to hate things these days. Or at least, it's cool for streamers to be the 'honest' people who give the negative reviews of things, and all their followers lap it up.

I'm enjoying it as much as any BF game. in some ways it's worse than the previous ones and other ways it's better. same experience I've had with all of them.
I was disappointed to discover I couldn't ride the rocket up into space after I found myself a good spot to sit on it :(

• 1Picard

Xevy

Log Wizard
The bugs. There's so fucking many. Here's just a few:

-Get out of a vehicle at the 'wrong' time, you can't use any items. Guns, grenades, equipment. Congrats you're dead!
-Hit registry/desync are very, very bad.
-Some vehicles have "jitter cam" when you get into them. The camera shakes back and forth constantly like you're having a seizure.
-Equipment goes through the ground, mostly ammo crates that I've noticed. Luckily they got the ammo crate action speed/respawn perfect IMO as it's plentiful and you just chuck it and run unlike other games you have to set it up like a chess board.
-THE MAP DOESN'T WORK. M for Map key you say? Nope. Reset it? Nope. Rebind it? Nope. Nice, who needs a map in a large scale objective based game.
-Minimap rotation cannot be turned off. All the pros leave this shit on to know where shooters are relative to them, but this is once you know the cardinals of the map which 10 hours in I'm not quite sure. Mostly because
-THERE IS NO COMPASS???
-Grappling works fairly well in most places, but you get stuck in a grapple loop on places such as above the awning of the warehouse type buildings.
-Corpses stay up. I've wasted many a bullet peppering a man who was in fact long dead but standing on a corner like he wanted to hurt me.
-Flying has basically no customizable controls for non controller players. I don't know if any of you got to master a Condor or Apache, but my attempts at flying them and understanding them went very poorly. In fact, I couldn't even crash them easily as it has auto-hover and I checked keybinds and couldn't find a way to descend besides facing nose down. I was quite good at transport choppers in the previous BF's especially Hardline, but something is weird here. Also the Jet's yaw sensitivy can't be changed to be faster and it's at 100% sensitivity which is hilarious because it takes about 3 mouse sweeps to go 90 degrees.
-Sounds. Unlike BR's you can't complain about footsteps because they don't exist. Well, they do, but you'll only hear them if you're at the most secluded spot on the map and there's 4 people running through bushes. You'll just hear vehicles and gunfire and explosions everywhere so don't be mad when some one walks up behind you, or in some cases, spawns directly next to you and kills you.
-THEIR TARGET MARKING SYSTEM EITHER DOESN'T EXIST OR REGULARLY BREAKS. That's right, no Q for marking a target to track. It doesn't do shit. I can't even really mark spots where enemies are for my squad because it has a TINY white indicator and a shit audio line and then it disappears. I've seen people marked, but I'm pretty sure it's from Recon Drones and the Condor/Wildcat recon systems. Not marking enemies at a distance then knowing what to set your zero to is mind boggling. It's a fucking BF staple.

These are just the bugs. There's shit I don't understand/agree with that aren't necessarily bugs or glitches.

WEAPONS SHIT
-M5 is the best gun in the game. It has the same range as the Sniper and DMR, with faster fire rate, with similar damage, and the only way to beat it in TTK is a sniper headshot (good luck with desync/hit reg, it's always throat/chest) or a revolver headshot (1 shot kill, large bullet, possibly best weapon).
-AK: Don't. Hits harder, more recoil (not too much close range), but at long range just kicks too much to reliably hit. M5 all around better.
-SMGs: no one fights close quarters currently, so they're mostly useless. Maybe roof and building rushers, but the TTK is still better and safer with M5. The Vector had a 40 round mag, but seemed to need about 27 bullets to kill anyone and hipfire didn't seem much better than any other gun. Basically worthless.
-LMG: I like. 100 round mag, can damage/penetrate vehicles WHICH IS SUPER FUCKING IMPORANT, and the seemingly one downside is the very long reload. Until you check hits. I hit a guy at <50m with 2 headshots (yellow X marks) and 3 body shots (legs I'd guess) and he didn't die. So these bullets are probably doing somewhere in the region of 15 damage per hit and 30 on critical whereas the M5 is basically double that from my quick testing. Makes sense as a 100 round weapon, but I'd rather a slower paced ROF and harder hitting bullet than the opposite. Especially when you're trying to pen pilots who supposedly full regen in 3 seconds.
-Shotgun: Shells are okay, close range do probably 75ish damage to the body if you're in kissing distance. Not sure about head shots. They appear to fire ~20 pellets, not sure the damage of each. Again the M5 is going to be a better option. This may beat out the SMGS though as you have 8 shells loaded which is quite a bit. I started with Slugs equipped and didn't know it, but they seemed okayish. If you use a decent site and get headshots I imagine they're decent, but at that point just use the scope on your revolver.
-Glock: Worthless. Absolutely a panic weapon when you're out of ammo. Not sure exactly where the bullets go, feels like PUBG when the 1911 would shoot bullets well above it's iron sight. At least it has a large mag you can spam and hopefully hit the ~10 bullets you need to kill a full health person. I honestly didn't try to upgrade it though, so it could be better when kitted.
-Revolver: Great. 7 shots, headshot instant kill. Slow reload, but large bullet so it's easy to hit, decent fire rate. Great secondary for stuff like snipers or LMGs. Also get AP rounds that penetrate and damage vehicles so you can blast Chopper Charlies and the idiots who drive the 4x4s.
-Marksman: Hits hardISH? 35ish damage body I'd guess. ACOG sight. Seems one of the mags is explosive rounds. Mag size is 11 IIRC, which is definitely a little low as you can spend all 11 in a little less than a second and you only come with maybe 2 extra mags. Overall may be better than sniper for short range shit, but worse than M5 for everything else.
-Sniper: HOLY FUCK is this hot garbage. No denotation on the reticle, 6x is a must, bullet hits for chump change, probably 55 body, ALLEGEDLY one-shot kill in the head, but with desync, drop, and low velocity it's a fucking nightmare to snipe people who aren't ordering vehicle drops. This is basically a DMR. You just whip shots near people as fast as you can and hope you hit 3, yes, 3 shots to kill them. You have to drop shit like suppressor and fast reload mags to make sure your firepower/accuracy stay high and even then it's dogshit. The bullet trajectory seems almost nonsensical as well like it's going far left of your reticle. I love sniping in BF games, but this didn't scratch that. They only have 1 sniper available in beta and it's mag-fed instead of bolt aciton so I'm HOPING the others are more traditionally not-shit.

Gadgets
-Grapple: works well most of the time, glitches occasionally, not much punishment for missing, switches to your weapon after you grapple up (though it sometimes will default to your #1 weapon even if you had your #2 out at the time). Probably the best of the bunch.
-Recon Drone: Never used it. Considering their ping system is broken/doesn't exist, it might be helpful since you can park it. Saw it once and shot it down?
-Med Lady: You're not healing anyone. Rez to full is maybe okay, but no one rezzes anyone in this game. Just a complete waste.
-Sentry Guy: I used it 3 times, I was shot in the back without it activating. I died to a sentry gun once maybe and bypassed most of them. They do have high hp, but they're more a nuisance than anything.
-AA: You get 4 AntiAir missiles. This seems good. It's more like required. You will be attacked by helicopters non-stop. Literally 3-4 of them on hotspots. UNFORTUNATELY a good little bird pilot can dodge every single one and you can't refill ammunition. The rockets are fucking spergs and zig zag all over then decide to make their try for their locked on target and if they chaff it or dodge it, it's over. If it hits it does like 50% little bird, 35% apache health. Unforunately a must for some people to use because vehicles respawn nonstop and you'll be doing great in the ground game then just die to random bombardment. You also weirdly won't hear them like you did in previous BF games, because there's so much ambient shit.
-M5(rocket launcher): Shoots missile straight. Blows up vehicles. No lock on. Also a must as some of the ground vehicles are basically unkillable by even LMG users. Many of the vehicles have turrets above with the gunner inside so you can't even shoot the gunner off of it. Literally awful feeling unloading into a tank and doing 2% of it's health. This 2-3 shot tanks and 1-2 shots other vehicles. You get 3 or 4 rockets to start with.
-Other gadgets: Don't remember what they were. Med station? Seems worthless outside of actually tactical gameplay. Can't even remember the other 1 or 2.

Vehicles
-Helicopters: always and everywhere. They fucking suck. They'll just strafe ground crews nonstop and the only way to take them out is get lucky with AA or get in another vehicle. There's basically no respawn delay either, so they'll just hop in another one!
-Condor: big and slow. Pilot behind ballistic glass, not even sure you can pen him. The gunners/passengers however you can mow down with penetrating weapons. Most people just unload on these big things so they're not a big deal.
-Jets: so hard to pilot they're worthless. Not sure they even have payloads to drop, only guided rockets and rotary guns iirc.
-Tank: It's a tank, 3ish different guns and some marking system bullshit. Hard as fuck to kill without rocket launchers/other vehicles. They're not as bad as some BF games where tanks just dominated.
-Warthog looking thing: minigun on top is OP. Drive it to an open/high spot, get in gunner, kill anyone you see in <1 second. Then you'll get bombarded/rocketed and die. But at least you'll get 5+ kills if you do it in the right spot.
-4x4: It's a truck. You can run people over. It has talk radio.
-ATV: See above

Overall feels like a downgrade from BF's of the past. Probably not refunding it because I'm sure Portal may be worth some fun and Hazard may be interesting, but they need to shove this shit back in the oven. The middle is cold and the crust ain't brown yet. A lot of this could be that we got a very limited view of guns/attachments (I HOPE, these may be the only guns as far as I could find so far), but the glitches and bugs are pretty annoying and the gameplay itself isn't as good as BF3 or BF4. The only gun worth using is an AR and I've played enough COD to be sick of that shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>

-Get out of a vehicle at the 'wrong' time, you can't use any items. Guns, grenades, equipment. Congrats you're dead!
-Some vehicles have "jitter cam" when you get into them. The camera shakes back and forth constantly like you're having a seizure.
-Equipment goes through the ground, mostly ammo crates that I've noticed. Luckily they got the ammo crate action speed/respawn perfect IMO as it's plentiful and you just chuck it and run unlike other games you have to set it up like a chess board.
-THE MAP DOESN'T WORK. M for Map key you say? Nope. Reset it? Nope. Rebind it? Nope. Nice, who needs a map in a large scale objective based game.
-Minimap rotation cannot be turned off. All the pros leave this shit on to know where shooters are relative to them, but this is once you know the cardinals of the map which 10 hours in I'm not quite sure. Mostly because
-THERE IS NO COMPASS???
-Grappling works fairly well in most places, but you get stuck in a grapple loop on places such as above the awning of the warehouse type buildings.
-Corpses stay up. I've wasted many a bullet peppering a man who was in fact long dead but standing on a corner like he wanted to hurt me.
-Flying has basically no customizable controls for non controller players. I don't know if any of you got to master a Condor or Apache, but my attempts at flying them and understanding them went very poorly. In fact, I couldn't even crash them easily as it has auto-hover and I checked keybinds and couldn't find a way to descend besides facing nose down. I was quite good at transport choppers in the previous BF's especially Hardline, but something is weird here. Also the Jet's yaw sensitivy can't be changed to be faster and it's at 100% sensitivity which is hilarious because it takes about 3 mouse sweeps to go 90 degrees.
-Sounds. Unlike BR's you can't complain about footsteps because they don't exist. Well, they do, but you'll only hear them if you're at the most secluded spot on the map and there's 4 people running through bushes. You'll just hear vehicles and gunfire and explosions everywhere so don't be mad when some one walks up behind you, or in some cases, spawns directly next to you and kills you.
-THEIR TARGET MARKING SYSTEM EITHER DOESN'T EXIST OR REGULARLY BREAKS. That's right, no Q for marking a target to track. It doesn't do shit. I can't even really mark spots where enemies are for my squad because it has a TINY white indicator and a shit audio line and then it disappears. I've seen people marked, but I'm pretty sure it's from Recon Drones and the Condor/Wildcat recon systems. Not marking enemies at a distance then knowing what to set your zero to is mind boggling. It's a fucking BF staple.

These are just the bugs. There's shit I don't understand/agree with that aren't necessarily bugs or glitches.

WEAPONS SHIT
-M5 is the best gun in the game. It has the same range as the Sniper and DMR, with faster fire rate, with similar damage, and the only way to beat it in TTK is a sniper headshot (good luck with desync/hit reg, it's always throat/chest) or a revolver headshot (1 shot kill, large bullet, possibly best weapon).
-AK: Don't. Hits harder, more recoil (not too much close range), but at long range just kicks too much to reliably hit. M5 all around better.
-SMGs: no one fights close quarters currently, so they're mostly useless. Maybe roof and building rushers, but the TTK is still better and safer with M5. The Vector had a 40 round mag, but seemed to need about 27 bullets to kill anyone and hipfire didn't seem much better than any other gun. Basically worthless.
-LMG: I like. 100 round mag, can damage/penetrate vehicles WHICH IS SUPER FUCKING IMPORANT, and the seemingly one downside is the very long reload. Until you check hits. I hit a guy at <50m with 2 headshots (yellow X marks) and 3 body shots (legs I'd guess) and he didn't die. So these bullets are probably doing somewhere in the region of 15 damage per hit and 30 on critical whereas the M5 is basically double that from my quick testing. Makes sense as a 100 round weapon, but I'd rather a slower paced ROF and harder hitting bullet than the opposite. Especially when you're trying to pen pilots who supposedly full regen in 3 seconds.
-Shotgun: Shells are okay, close range do probably 75ish damage to the body if you're in kissing distance. Not sure about head shots. They appear to fire ~20 pellets, not sure the damage of each. Again the M5 is going to be a better option. This may beat out the SMGS though as you have 8 shells loaded which is quite a bit. I started with Slugs equipped and didn't know it, but they seemed okayish. If you use a decent site and get headshots I imagine they're decent, but at that point just use the scope on your revolver.
-Glock: Worthless. Absolutely a panic weapon when you're out of ammo. Not sure exactly where the bullets go, feels like PUBG when the 1911 would shoot bullets well above it's iron sight. At least it has a large mag you can spam and hopefully hit the ~10 bullets you need to kill a full health person. I honestly didn't try to upgrade it though, so it could be better when kitted.
-Revolver: Great. 7 shots, headshot instant kill. Slow reload, but large bullet so it's easy to hit, decent fire rate. Great secondary for stuff like snipers or LMGs. Also get AP rounds that penetrate and damage vehicles so you can blast Chopper Charlies and the idiots who drive the 4x4s.
-Marksman: Hits hardISH? 35ish damage body I'd guess. ACOG sight. Seems one of the mags is explosive rounds. Mag size is 11 IIRC, which is definitely a little low as you can spend all 11 in a little less than a second and you only come with maybe 2 extra mags. Overall may be better than sniper for short range shit, but worse than M5 for everything else.
-Sniper: HOLY FUCK is this hot garbage. No denotation on the reticle, 6x is a must, bullet hits for chump change, probably 55 body, ALLEGEDLY one-shot kill in the head, but with desync, drop, and low velocity it's a fucking nightmare to snipe people who aren't ordering vehicle drops. This is basically a DMR. You just whip shots near people as fast as you can and hope you hit 3, yes, 3 shots to kill them. You have to drop shit like suppressor and fast reload mags to make sure your firepower/accuracy stay high and even then it's dogshit. The bullet trajectory seems almost nonsensical as well like it's going far left of your reticle. I love sniping in BF games, but this didn't scratch that. They only have 1 sniper available in beta and it's mag-fed instead of bolt aciton so I'm HOPING the others are more traditionally not-shit.

Gadgets
-Grapple: works well most of the time, glitches occasionally, not much punishment for missing, switches to your weapon after you grapple up (though it sometimes will default to your #1 weapon even if you had your #2 out at the time). Probably the best of the bunch.
-Recon Drone: Never used it. Considering their ping system is broken/doesn't exist, it might be helpful since you can park it. Saw it once and shot it down?
-Med Lady: You're not healing anyone. Rez to full is maybe okay, but no one rezzes anyone in this game. Just a complete waste.
-Sentry Guy: I used it 3 times, I was shot in the back without it activating. I died to a sentry gun once maybe and bypassed most of them. They do have high hp, but they're more a nuisance than anything.
-AA: You get 4 AntiAir missiles. This seems good. It's more like required. You will be attacked by helicopters non-stop. Literally 3-4 of them on hotspots. UNFORTUNATELY a good little bird pilot can dodge every single one and you can't refill ammunition. The rockets are fucking spergs and zig zag all over then decide to make their try for their locked on target and if they chaff it or dodge it, it's over. If it hits it does like 50% little bird, 35% apache health. Unforunately a must for some people to use because vehicles respawn nonstop and you'll be doing great in the ground game then just die to random bombardment. You also weirdly won't hear them like you did in previous BF games, because there's so much ambient shit.
-M5(rocket launcher): Shoots missile straight. Blows up vehicles. No lock on. Also a must as some of the ground vehicles are basically unkillable by even LMG users. Many of the vehicles have turrets above with the gunner inside so you can't even shoot the gunner off of it. Literally awful feeling unloading into a tank and doing 2% of it's health. This 2-3 shot tanks and 1-2 shots other vehicles. You get 3 or 4 rockets to start with.
-Other gadgets: Don't remember what they were. Med station? Seems worthless outside of actually tactical gameplay. Can't even remember the other 1 or 2.

Vehicles
-Helicopters: always and everywhere. They fucking suck. They'll just strafe ground crews nonstop and the only way to take them out is get lucky with AA or get in another vehicle. There's basically no respawn delay either, so they'll just hop in another one!
-Condor: big and slow. Pilot behind ballistic glass, not even sure you can pen him. The gunners/passengers however you can mow down with penetrating weapons. Most people just unload on these big things so they're not a big deal.
-Jets: so hard to pilot they're worthless. Not sure they even have payloads to drop, only guided rockets and rotary guns iirc.
-Tank: It's a tank, 3ish different guns and some marking system bullshit. Hard as fuck to kill without rocket launchers/other vehicles. They're not as bad as some BF games where tanks just dominated.
-Warthog looking thing: minigun on top is OP. Drive it to an open/high spot, get in gunner, kill anyone you see in <1 second. Then you'll get bombarded/rocketed and die. But at least you'll get 5+ kills if you do it in the right spot.

Overall feels like a downgrade from BF's of the past. Probably not refunding it because I'm sure Portal may be worth some fun and Hazard may be interesting, but they need to shove this shit back in the oven. The middle is cold and the crust ain't brown yet. A lot of this could be that we got a very limited view of guns/attachments (I HOPE, these may be the only guns as far as I could find so far), but the glitches and bugs are pretty annoying and the gameplay itself isn't as good as BF3 or BF4. The only gun worth using is an AR and I've played enough COD to be sick of that shit.
Respect the summary, thanks

Xevy

Log Wizard
Press T in game to change your weapon attachments, like the sights
That's not what I meant. I meant NEW attachments. I'm level 15 now and unless I locked the revolver (maybe?) there have been 0 weapon or weapon attachment unlocks.

Bottom line is I think if people haven't bought it yet, wait the extra day until tomorrow and play the free access. They can let people decide for themselves. I'm regularly regarded as a "shill" here because I generally only play games I enjoy so I only post in threads for those games. I'm not even refunding this for the potential from other modes, but right now I'd say ANYONE curious should play the free weekend and see for themselves. If this is the best state they've got, this shit ain't ready.

CLIPS OF SOME BUGS:

and here's how every good/enjoyable play ends up in this game:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

-THERE IS NO COMPASS???

WEAPONS SHIT

Gadgets

Vehicles

This mother fucker right here...

Bravo.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
hopefully they get their shit fixed glad I’m super busy with work atm

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Too much fucking shit on the screen and bright colors. Felt like Joe Biden trying to read a teleprompter.

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah I'll wait til release to decide on buying. I have no doubt it'll be good at some point but don't want to waste my time with a buggy mess.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

This game is something else, it really is impressive how they took so many steps backwards. It seems like the devs only play Warzone and made a carbon copy of the game, this doesn't feel like battlefield at all. Definitely needs a lot of reworks but I'm sure it'll just get delayed for bug fixes then released, I'll be sitting this one out.

1. UI is hot garbage
a. No leaderboards
b. Leaving squads seems to join you to random squads so good luck getting a friend to join.
c. No chat (This isn't a bad thing due to trolls).
2. TTK is way too high
a. Headshots are king shit and seem a bit too powerful, good players would kill you almost instantly
b. Couple that with crazy movement and no "slowdown" when changing directions it was hard to hit people
c. This felt like CoD
3. Map is horrible
a. No cover between caps.
b. Typical one building per cap objectives with little to no cover around made fights horrible with 128 players
c. Caps on top of buildings only with no quick way up, what the fuck
d. Vehicle spawn system is garbage for getting around to caps far off, this made for lots of running
e. With so little cover you couldn't outplay your opponent, it was all who could put rounds on target faster.
f. Due to so little cover, short range weapons were useless most of the time.
4. Kits/Specialists are horrible
a. Vehicles still shitting on entire teams, and due to choosing between rockets and ammo with no other tools to take down vehicles some games were shit shows, little birds just destroying people the entire game.
b. The "specialist" kit is horrible and should be replaced with better tools. The only thing worth a shit was the turret due to it spotting people behind walls.
c. Reviving is horrible, why do I need to hit 3 buttons just to revive someone? Press "E", Hold "E", press "LMB". With no real indicator when you could press "LMB" to revive someone.

I'm sure there is more I'm missing but I was not impressed, this felt worse than BF5.

Forgot to mention the inability to shoot through chain link fences with weapons.

• 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah for a game thats supposed to be released in a month I have no idea what the hell they are doing. There is sooo many problems as said.

Also the performance is all over the place. Even with a 5800X and 3080ti Im getting constant stutters. One second its fine 100+fps, next second same exact scene it starts skipping frames.

• 1Like