Battlefield 2042

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why are you posting a pic of the fucking Grandma? What is wrong with you? Snip privileges revoked!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah this game is fucking broken. Ive spent 10 minutes sitting in queue trying to join a game of conquest. It just sits there saying waiting for players.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah this game is fucking broken. Ive spent 10 minutes sitting in queue trying to join a game of conquest. It just sits there saying waiting for players.
Because there are no players (Queues X Files music).

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Theres no better evidence than this that the people who designed this game are complete fucking retards;

Because there are no players (Queues X Files music).
So I figured out what the problem is; if you disable cross platform play youre only grouped with players who also disabled it. end up with a tiny fraction of the player base as everything is all comingled together, theres no server browser.

Oveall this is just a bad game and the above video says everything. Also I really fucking hate the interface of this game it was probably designed by the most retarded of the retarded developers.

Last edited:

Hekotat

Theres no better evidence than this that the people who designed this game are complete fucking retards;

So I figured out what the problem is; if you disable cross platform play youre only grouped with players who also disabled it. end up with a tiny fraction of the player base as everything is all comingled together, theres no server browser.

Oveall this is just a bad game and the above video says everything. Also I really fucking hate the interface of this game it was probably designed by the most retarded of the retarded developers.

Excuse me sir, Xevy says this is a good game and we are being too harsh. Go to horny battlefield jail while he gets pegged by your wife.

EDIT: IT's a bummer that Portal isn't a stand alone game, I have a feeling all development is about to be dropped from this game if this weekend doesn't bring in more revenue, they must be desperate.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
To no ones surprise this game was absolutely ruined by the pursuit of microtransactions;

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
To no ones surprise this game was absolutely ruined by the pursuit of microtransactions;

I dunno, the pursuit of microtransactions has nothing to do with the amount of incredibly weird bugs in this game.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I dunno, the pursuit of microtransactions has nothing to do with the amount of incredibly weird bugs in this game.
How much of that has to do with your head of design not having any experience with large scale first person shooters though? The guy literally only developed a few small time mobile lootbox gotcha games. He had zero experience with any triple A development prior to DICE.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it's pretty clear DICE is suffering the same rot that has spread throughout the industry, and has been for quite some time now. Somehow learned my lesson and avoided Battlefield V, but stumbled into buying this giant pile of shit. Bugs aside, they've gutted and ruined a good bit of what makes Battlefield what it is, and will forgo the franchise going forward if this is the direction they plan on keeping in the future. There is some fun in the game, brief bits here and there, and I'm sure some people are enjoying it, but this old dog is salty.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unless you see it as a risk analysis problem of saving money on opex labor expenditures with the easy amount of capital you get on loot boxes.

Of course that's conjecture but it sure feels like a lot of these AAA games are doing that.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I think it's pretty clear DICE is suffering the same rot that has spread throughout the industry, and has been for quite some time now. Somehow learned my lesson and avoided Battlefield V, but stumbled into buying this giant pile of shit. Bugs aside, they've gutted and ruined a good bit of what makes Battlefield what it is, and will forgo the franchise going forward if this is the direction they plan on keeping in the future. There is some fun in the game, brief bits here and there, and I'm sure some people are enjoying it, but this old dog is salty.
BF5 is good compared to this trash lol....which is so sad.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

Lol. Ftp doesn't mean anything when it's still shit. That and how bad hackers are becoming across all their games shows how inept they are. Get your house in order you ignorant fucks.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Going f2p before they fix all the issues (assuming they can be fixed) is a recipe of further failure.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

BF1 was the last good title, BFV had a lot of good systems and changes but needed more balancing and support.

• 1Like