Battlefield 2042

Kiki

Log Wizard
Please bear with us while we turn this Battlefield game into an actual Battlefield game. I mean it's over a year later and NOW they are going to add classes?

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Lol, this made me really consider it. I've returned the game twice thanks to steam haha.
Forgot they had the ability to do more 1942 oriented gameplay... Probablyyyyyy about to download this.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Ummm. I have never liked SMG's in BF games. But goddamn the starter one is great!
The only real drawback to SMGs in this game (aside from their inherent range limitations and other status) is their headshot multiplier is shit, so if you're just spraying and praying there's very little downside.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The only real drawback to SMGs in this game (aside from their inherent range limitations and other status) is their headshot multiplier is shit, so if you're just spraying and praying there's very little downside.

My whole game is based upon spraying and praying!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
1ST legit straight cheating I've seen. Infantry only map. Dudes were hitting peeps from like 200 yards out constantly with assault weapons. They stayed side by side the entire match. Rarely moving,. Whole team was just hiding since whenever you stuck your head up, dudes killed you. Rest of team just rushed. Quickest match ever. No one could get close to them. At least use a sniper rifle to make it look legit.

image_2023-01-20_180414306.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It looks great, runs well, and the netcode is actually really good now.

Class mechanics are iffy depending on what you like, and the maps are highly variable, some are good and some are shit.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
have they turned this piece of shit around yet? should I reinstall?

Gunplay and netcode are great. It runs well also.

Some maps are absolute worst maps ever. Like...evvvvvveeeeeeeer.

The hero class thing needs to go.

5/10

Xevy

Log Wizard
They finally fix the vehicles dominating every game or do you guys just play infantry only mode?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They finally fix the vehicles dominating every game or do you guys just play infantry only mode?

Infantry mode. But, in their infinite fucking wisdom game modes rotate in and out. So if you like infantry conquest and ita not in the rotation that week you can go fuck yourself I guess.

Also, if you don't turn on cross play, you will never find a game. It's mostly console players.