Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Probably a dumb question: Got my GMG key in email this morning, link to download the game in the email is a FAQ on GMG which directs you to origin. Where do I download the client on origin without buying????

edit: guess I have to activate the key first, but now getting an error message to try again later lol

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Played for four hours last night and had one CTD, the sound was all sorts of fucked up when I started but somehow fixed itself(might have been a server thing). Had a great time on the abandoned tank yard map that I cannot remember the name of. The maps seem open enough for flanking but close enough that you aren't running for days to get into a firefight.

Elerion

N00b
Apparently I've become the worst Battlefield player in the world in the two years since BF3, even though I was pretty decent then. Jesus christ I was sucking tonight.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Apparently I've become the worst Battlefield player in the world in the two years since BF3, even though I was pretty decent then. Jesus christ I was sucking tonight.
Don't feel bad. I rocked at BF3, normally 2to1 or 3to1 ratios nightly up until tuesday. Now in BF4 I am hard pressed to maintain 1to1. The game just has a different feel, recoil, and server detection still seems a bit sloppy.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't feel bad. I rocked at BF3, normally 2to1 or 3to1 ratios nightly up until tuesday. Now in BF4 I am hard pressed to maintain 1to1. The game just has a different feel, recoil, and server detection still seems a bit sloppy.
Did you not play Beta? I had the same opinion when I first started beta and I was really frustrated. After I was use to the new feel, I love this game more than every BF except maybe Bad Co 2.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Did you not play Beta? I had the same opinion when I first started beta and I was really frustrated. After I was use to the new feel, I love this game more than every BF except maybe Bad Co 2.
I only played beta for a couple hours. I did improve, but I mainly am just getting used to the new mechanics still. One of the biggest things too is I don't know the maps yet really, I have been hopping around a lot.

One thing I really do notice I hate, is all these noobs forget how to mark people again it seems like. With the better graphics, and a lot more visually going on like explosions of sparks, hurricanes, etc it seems a bit harder to spot enemies moving, so good spotting helps a ton. But yeah, game is badass, probably tied with 3 for me, maybe just below 2142.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
more realistic... you shoot one round out of a magazine and reload another magazine, what happened to the other rounds??

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone see any current deals on this? Or should I just pay the $59.99 from the main battlefield.com site?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
more realistic... you shoot one round out of a magazine and reload another magazine, what happened to the other rounds??
That explains why I keep running out of ammo so quickly. Stupid mechanic. More realistic doesn't mean it is more fun.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Downloading now... Hope my 5 year old PC can handle this. Geforce 9800 GTX hasn't failed me yet! GOGO stone age graphics card.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been getting this error from time to time. Anyone else? Solutions?
pzG3ElO.jpg

Stave

Potato del Grande
Been getting this error from time to time. Anyone else? Solutions?
pzG3ElO.jpg
I get that in single player randomly every level once or twice, but never in multiplayer. I did some google searching and it sounds like it's been around since BF3 and there is no fix for it, but I didn't dig super hard as I don't really care about single-player.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
HE shells and HMG on MBT's are absolute rape. Can literally snipe people from across the map with relative ease if you have zoom optics enabled as well. HE's will side hit other tanks for ~40 damage / shot.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
schnarkie if anyone wants to add me on PC.

I have a feeling i'll be playing this a ton. I played BF3 a lot and i'm having fun with this. Wrapping up the single player for unlocks then back to multiplayer.