Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
That video was great!

This game is such a pain in the ass with the crashes though - I just had an operation locker that was 1000 tickets ... I had approximately 100 revives and who knows how many medkit ribbons - crashed with < 20 tickets to go ...
I am fine now. Not sure what they have done, but did not crash at all last night.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wish I could return this - could be great, but all the buggy shit is making it unfun and unplayable. Played COD as well, and I don't care for it at all. How hard is it for these cash-cow fuckheads to make a good, playable fps. Jesus christ.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wish I could return this - could be great, but all the buggy shit is making it unfun and unplayable. Played COD as well, and I don't care for it at all. How hard is it for these cash-cow fuckheads to make a good, playable fps. Jesus christ.
I have totally given up on smooth launches for ANY online games now. At least BF4, when compared to BF3, they relatively fixed BF4 fast. BC2 had hit detection for months if I recall also.

My beef now with this game is Rush mode is pretty useless right now on most maps.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Whelp ... the same thing just happened another 2 times ... tried the newest Beta8 drivers as well from AMD, that was even worse ... back to Beta7 ... although frankly, it might just be time to run out to Bestbuy and grab an nVidia card and enjoy gaming ... this 6950 is a pain in the balls cause AMD sucks at making drivers.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I have sniped the pilot a couple of times, it is quite amusing. I think the clips were a bit out of order I feel the sniping the heli and jumping in should have been above the attack boat clip. That number 1 though was pretty impressive.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Easy way to kill a heli pilot is the tank coax HMG. Punish them for flying low.

Those bans you see are global. Every time an update rolls out you get to watch the banwaves and laugh.

bayr_sl

shitlord
It's pretty amazing how many people got banned in that pb update while I was playing a bit last night. I don't even get the appeal of cheating in BF, it's a pub game, it's very rare to even acknowledge individual skill in it. I understand the temptation to cheat if you are playing a competitive game, but in games like Battlefield I don't get it

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It's pretty amazing how many people got banned in that pb update while I was playing a bit last night. I don't even get the appeal of cheating in BF, it's a pub game, it's very rare to even acknowledge individual skill in it. I understand the temptation to cheat if you are playing a competitive game, but in games like Battlefield I don't get it
Yeah, seems pretty idiotic when everyone can just leave the server and simply go play on another once they realize someone is cheating.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I never really figured out how to play 64 conquest as anything other than engineer. I feel naked without my launcher and repair tool.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never really figured out how to play 64 conquest as anything other than engineer. I feel naked without my launcher and repair tool.
I do support expect on maps with tanks. I don't mind support with just LAVs. If I had a organized squad I could see doing support all the time and teammates take out the tanks but that never happens.

Also as support you can damage the vehicles a little with the airburst weapon.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol was that you sprinkbok2 or springbok02 or something I shot in the head?

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Some of the maps are not that big and are just crammed with vehicles. Dawnbreaker, hainan resort, the dam level all have way to many vehicles packed in for how small they are.

I too feel like I'm pigeon holed into engineer unless I'm playing locker.