Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
Why I'm not using any of my boosters yet, until I can at least play a decent block without crashing/freezing/dcing once.
i use mine just as fast as i get them leveling is so slow
smile.png

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Were they ever going to change how ammo is eaten up by reloads?

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
So whats the deal with this, is it worth the purchase? I played BF3 off and on but never got too serious due to time constraints so even if its just like BF3 that's fine with me.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you don't mind the crashes/freezes etc then yes. I'm having fun and its good to have destructible terrain back. Hell I've died because debris fell on me from a building that went down while I was just outside it. But be prepared to have to join games over and over cause of crashes/freezes/DCs etc.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Basically all of the problems with this game will be fixed in the next few weeks. The actual game itself is fun and a bunch of the maps are a big improvement over BF3.

faille

Molten Core Raider
The game's been out for two weeks now and I've barely gotten 90 hours played time from it.

spronk

FPS noob
it is buggy as fuck though, improving every week but still a lot of crashing, server disconnects, etc. if you didn't buy it day1 might as well wait until black friday where it will be $30 at gamestop and probably matched online. unless you are super good leveling doesn't really mean much and isn't that time consuming, I honestly don't notice that much of a difference in my "game enjoyment" (as a sucky player) between my level 1 weps and my level 16 weps/gear.

I will say its a huge improvement over bf3, with bf3 I enjoyed it for around 2 weeks and then kinda lost interest and rarely played (never bought any xpac), with bf4 I already bought premium and really enjoy the game for an hour or two every day. the destructible environments are fantastic, makes me want just everything to be destroyable.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At this point I would recommend it again. Crashes are nearly gone for me finally. Everything seems smooth.

There are some monumental netcode issues and balance seems off, but all in all it's a buy now.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya, I am unsure what is different from person to person as I don't crash at all any more, however, one of the friends I play with still crashes constantly.

DMK_sl

shitlord
I'm not really sure why DICE continue to release buggy games. I honestly don't think releasing after COD would hurt their sales at all.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
keep getting disconnected but having fun games

was fun with BMX until the prick kept ditching me for a stacked squad.

i kid I kid

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'll come join the fun when this shit goes on sale in a couple of weeks; let's relive some BC2/BF3 FoH memories.

Scyfi

N00b
So figured I would try and do the campaign, it's very bad. I am only a couple mission in and all I want to do is shoot Irish in the face. Also why would they make a voiceless character the leader and then have everyone else shouting all the orders.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Yeah crashes may be more linked to certain hardware or servers at this point. Me and the wife literally both play every night for about 3-4 hours straight with 0 disconnects or crashes. The first few days were bad but they really took care of that with patches from our standpoint. The only problem we had was getting on a server together without it disconnecting one when the other would join the server, but this was a port issue that was fixed by just disabling my firewall. Overall I would say the game is as solid and lag free (for us) as BF3 at this point in time.

Fadaar

That guy
I haven't had the game crash on my end for a week now. Every time it's the server itself taking a shit, clearly evidenced by getting booted back to Battlelog and seeing the server with 0 players and like 12 in queue.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
What is the deal with the app so you can use your tablet as a map while playing? Is that coming out soon?