Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That app will launch November 19th.
I just copied the URL you get when you click the battle map or whatever on your BF4 computer. Hell it works on my 2nd computer just in the browser (You'll have to log in again on the 2nd pc though). If the map is blank, make sure your gaming PC doesnt have the same URL open. Hope that makes sense..

The reason I have to use a 2nd PC is because I get a huuuge frame hit in either windowed or borderless screen mode in BF4.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Nov. 20th? Is the app that lets you use Battlscreen or play as commander on tablet.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else keep getting the error "you need to select a xbox 360 hard drive to save HD content" for the initial game install.

i dont know whats up but it wont let me install on my hdd, called walmart i cant return it and EA i guess isnt open on sunday.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
They need to make it so you can't repair the attack boats from the fourth slot. It's really getting disgusting seeing paracel storm come up and a guy going 50-0. It's like having the gunner in your tank being able to repair while you drive around.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's the same way scout choppers stay alive forever. I've seen parcel storm where the other side has all 3 boats going with full crews and the 4th guy is repair + AA. The only thing safe is B , everything else can be taken by boats. They should also introduce mines for the water imo.

Scout choppers can be even worse, especially with they get the other side's one. 2 full crews in scout shoppers with good pilots is so annoying, since they can basically go anywhere.

spronk

FPS noob
ok this dude is terminator status

latest annoying bug is getting EA's "cannot connect to EA servers" bullshit, like 10x in a row sometimes. Some quick googling shows its a client bug they hope to fix on an upcoming patch this week

sebur

Bronze Squire
I don't think you should be able to repair from any open seat in any of the vehicles personally. Just makes shit unbalanced as the enemy chopper just never dies. Wish they could make it so it disables the repair tool or makes it not work or something where you can still use guns/shoot from those seats.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SRR-61 is AMAZING. My only complaint is the CS-LR4 is better on the move so having to become use to settling into the shot for a tick longer.

Fadaar

That guy
Dunno. I always kill the guys hanging off the side when I fire at them.
Isn't as big of a deal on hardcore since you can't regen health while in a vehicle unless you land or park it right by the shore and a medic jumps out of said vehicle to give you a pack. Either way you're a sitting duck at that point. I do enjoy hitting a chopper gunner with the M98B though. Mmm delicious tears.

SRR-61 is AMAZING. My only complaint is the CS-LR4 is better on the move so having to become use to settling into the shot for a tick longer.
It's better for long range but the velocity of the M98B makes it insane for close/medium range. I enjoy not having to lead as much.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure that it's only the other team that are able to repair scout helicopter or boat. Sure as shit, no one's ever done when I've been driving one.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have zero problem with vehicles like the Little Bird or boat being able to repair themselves while in use. It's one of the few synergistic teamwork bonuses we have left in the game as it currently stands. Aside from that, this game is already turning into Stingerfield 4, and the inability to do so would cause air power to be absolutely useless. Half of the time I'm in a little bird is spent with a stinger incoming tone.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Its funny to hear all the pilots of vehicles cry as more and more people combat their bullshit. When the game comes out you get 10k+ pts / round. You go like 30+ / 2 damn near invincible god. Down to being 15 - 30 / 5 and all of a sudden its no fair.

I have played exclusively recon and maybe its just the games / servers i play on, but i mark / lock targets all day and no one is using stingers. its getting to the point where Im not even going to bother with trying to get lock's on targets.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think the speed of the combat prevents or at least limits players to thinking squad cooperation is a waste of time.

A properly put together squad with good communication is rare.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think the speed of the combat prevents or at least limits players to thinking squad cooperation is a waste of time.

A properly put together squad with good communication is rare.
Indeed it is, hence why so many of them are going the little bird route as they get the most bang for their buck, and rightfully so. A squad of dedicated laser designators / stingers won't have much of a problem taking out said chopper. Three stingers (45 damage / hit) will insta gib them.

Also, if any of you don't want to burn a 100% / 200% boost; commander mode won't detract from the time limit on said boosts. You can stay commander as long as you want and reap in x% exp. Exploit it while you still can. I have yet to do so but will try some today.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I checked it that stat thing for myself that is in your sig. I'm the number three player in headshot kill percentage lol. <3 sniper rifles.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I don't know where to point the thing to repair in a little bird unless repairing empty air works and I just can't see it.