Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Ding ding ding. You've hit on the winning strategy in battlefield. If you can't win shootouts at range, just learn all the nooks and crannies of the map and learn how to aggressively flank everyone.
I'm sort of in the same boat: I am moderately competitive at run and gun FPS but I can elevate my game a little by PTFO and some creative flanking.

The new kill cam really screws that up though. I much preferred the old kill cam- you could admire the killer's bling but not necessarily tell FUCKING EXACTLY where he was.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
64bit client seems pretty stable now, so switch back if you didn't. Also has way less audio glitches for me as well.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
I have noticed fewer crashes in the last couple days. Still getting damn sound loop crash every now and then.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I have yet to experience that bug. I'm gonna guess it's a realtek sound driver bug if you're using integrated sound.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Same just played six matches had one sound loop crash using 64 bit client. Much much better than before where I was getting crashes every other match.

BTW are most of you using win8 for this? Read that there is a pretty good performance boost using it over 7.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anyone know of any deals for this for ps4 on Black Friday? Walmart has it $49 right now, wondering if that will be the best deal.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Same just played six matches had one sound loop crash using 64 bit client. Much much better than before where I was getting crashes every other match.

BTW are most of you using win8 for this? Read that there is a pretty good performance boost using it over 7.
Definitely runs better on Windows 8. 2560x1600 I picked up about 10 frames. I am at 55 now.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Encountered my first ( what i believe to be hacker ) on conquest. This guy was recon, hit many 1st shot 500+ yard shots / crazy fast target acquisition. Would go like 20+ / 2 - 3 and get at least 13k+ points a round. Always seemed to know where you were etc. Just ruins the game.

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
Encountered my first ( what i believe to be hacker ) on conquest. This guy was recon, hit many 1st shot 500+ yard shots / crazy fast target acquisition. Would go like 20+ / 2 - 3 and get at least 13k+ points a round. Always seemed to know where you were etc. Just ruins the game.
not sure that he just "Doped" his scope to 500 and was good ?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is there anywhere else with Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on Premium? Green Man Gaming, for whatever reason, refuses to let me pay them with any of my credit cards.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Definitely runs better on Windows 8. 2560x1600 I picked up about 10 frames. I am at 55 now.
If anyone here buys that pile of shit operating system to play this pile of shit game, I will find you both in real life and take your viral marketing asses to a bar in north east Minneapolis, get you drunk, and leave you in the fucking ghetto.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If anyone here buys that pile of shit operating system to play this pile of shit game, I will find you both in real life and take your viral marketing asses to a bar in north east Minneapolis, get you drunk, and leave you in the fucking ghetto.
So what you are saying is you didn't learn your lesson in the next gen thread.