Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So what you are saying is you didn't learn your lesson in the next gen thread.
This game is a bug ridden pile of shit. I own the damn thing. And windows 8 sucks. If I see someone trying to prop up windows 8 to buy a pile if shit bugged crashing game, which I own, and have played on both operating systems, and know for a fact it isn't fucking true, I'm going to come down to your little fucking back water state and shove a license key up your ass.

Not trolling and enough of the bullshit marketing on this site. I've fucking had it. Especially you, Texas trailer boy.

This game isn't worth even 25 bucks. Which I think is telling considering they are discounting the price 60% within the fist two months of launch.

Patch this shit so it works. Then we will talk.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just got this on sale and downloading now. I'll find some of you BF3 bros and friend you or something.

Also, I hear this runs great on Windows 8 and everyone should go buy it.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game is a bug ridden pile of shit. I own the damn thing. And windows 8 sucks. If I see someone trying to prop up windows 8 to buy a pile if shit bugged crashing game, which I own, and have played on both operating systems, and know for a fact it isn't fucking true, I'm going to come down to your little fucking back water state and shove a license key up your ass.

Not trolling and enough of the bullshit marketing on this site. I've fucking had it. Especially you, Texas trailer boy.

This game isn't worth even 25 bucks. Which I think is telling considering they are discounting the price 60% within the fist two months of launch.

Patch this shit so it works. Then we will talk.
I am by no means a fan of Windows 8 but it is proven it improves performance, especially for BF4. Considering there are patches to take away the really stupid metro ui, there really isn't a reason to not upgrade. (Oh shit I'm "shilling" for MS now, I'm multi-talented.) I'm not upgrading yet because I have no interest in going through the trouble or supporting M$ until they fix the metro bullshit themselves, but it is perfectly reasonable to upgrade from 7.

Also, BF4 is a great game, it is just a typical Dice release. Most of the bugs and crashes are fixed. Once they fix the sound loop crash, the game will be good to go. Once you take away the crashes (most have been patched out already), it is the best FPS on the market, hands down.

spronk

FPS noob
BF4 is $20 today on Origin
Battlefield 4 for PC Download | Origin

using a $10 off $30 Origin coupon from here
DP Gamer - Entry Form

Use one of these re-usable codes with your email address. Coupon code is generated immediately.

413M4D
4712M9
4912HA
48VU64
4979P3
497D79

ignore Utanayan, the game is fun and is mostly stable, it crashes still a bit and has bugs but is easily worth $20. Not really sure premium is worth it though (basically all upcoming DLCs for $38 on gmg, $50 retail), I'm kinda tired/bored of BF4 but have gotten a good 60 hours in it which is more than most games, outside MMOs, nowadays.

also bad company 2 is $1 on origin today

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I am by no means a fan of Windows 8 but it is proven it improves performance, especially for BF4. Considering there are patches to take away the really stupid metro ui, there really isn't a reason to not upgrade. (Oh shit I'm "shilling" for MS now, I'm multi-talented.) I'm not upgrading yet because I have no interest in going through the trouble or supporting M$ until they fix the metro bullshit themselves, but it is perfectly reasonable to upgrade from 7.

Also, BF4 is a great game, it is just a typical Dice release. Most of the bugs and crashes are fixed. Once they fix the sound loop crash, the game will be good to go. Once you take away the crashes (most have been patched out already), it is the best FPS on the market, hands down.
When did they fix the crashes? So fucking fantastic it's 20 bucks 7 weeks from launch. You know what this tells me? Never buy a fucking battlefield game at launch. For 59.99 you get rewarded with server disconnects and rubber banding for seven weeks until they drop the price to twenty bucks. Fucking seriously? Dice my ass. It's ea you stupid shit.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
When did they fix the crashes? So fucking fantastic it's 20 bucks 7 weeks from launch. You know what this tells me? Never buy a fucking battlefield game at launch. For 59.99 you get rewarded with server disconnects and rubber banding for seven weeks until they drop the price to twenty bucks. Fucking seriously? Dice my ass. It's ea you stupid shit.
You mean 4 weeks? Also you had to be an idiot to buy it for more 40 dollars when it was new. There were deals for months.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You mean 4 weeks? Also you had to be an idiot to buy it for more 40 dollars when it was new. There were deals for months.
Four weeks? Jesus. Four weeks. Twenty bucks. Why do you think that is sheeple? Don't give these faggots any money. At all. Ever. Again.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Actually I read you need 8.1 , you Luddites using windows 8 need to get with the times.

8.1 gives you a handie while improving your frame rates.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So what is your origin ID we should roll some noobs, give me about a day though I need to go get windows 8 I read somewhere it will run smoother.
Origin ID is utnayan.

And yes gauge I already own the game. Unable to play for any length of time because the servers wound crash Constantly and I would lose progress. I could get by with about 25 minutes of play time before crashes. The game itself is fun if you can ever fucking stay on long enough. If I see anyone defend that shit I'll figure out how to ban you myself.

Four weeks. Twenty bucks. As I said, remind me never to fucking buy another EA battlefield ever again. Because it was three weeks of bullshit bugs and server crashes and then a price drop. Hilarious.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
It's probably your rig. I've put over 40 hours into it and maybe had 5 crashes, none of which resulted in lost progress.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It's probably your rig. I've put over 40 hours into it and maybe had 5 crashes, none of which resulted in lost progress.
It's my rig? Are you kidding?

Google battlefield 4 crashes. You have to be humping 16 year olds again. They should give away 30 dollar refunds to everyone. Then I would be happy. Launches across all platforms have been fucked.