Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I'm aware of the google shit. However I'm sure most of them have issues due to their rigs. Outdated drivers, shitty cards, overheating, etc. BF4 stresses systems pretty well so crashes that aren't evident in other games come to the forefront. It's the only explanation considering that a ton of people put a ton of hours into the game without issues. There have been some crashes that DICE were responsible for sure, but they've been patched out pretty quickly for the most part.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I'm aware of the google shit. However I'm sure most of them have issues due to their rigs. Outdated drivers, shitty cards, overheating, etc. BF4 stresses systems pretty well so crashes that aren't evident in other games come to the forefront. It's the only explanation considering that a ton of people put a ton of hours into the game without issues. There have been some crashes that DICE were responsible for sure, but they've been patched out pretty quickly for the most part.
Their server issues still exist although a bit more sporadically. And when you put the ps4 and xbone versions shipping in even rougher shape, there is no excuse.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Snagged it for 20! Add me and I'll jump in on some games later when it's done downloading. Origin Name is Hekotat.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
BF4 is $20 today on Origin
Battlefield 4 for PC Download | Origin

using a $10 off $30 Origin coupon from here
DP Gamer - Entry Form

Use one of these re-usable codes with your email address. Coupon code is generated immediately.

413M4D
4712M9
4912HA
48VU64
4979P3
497D79

ignore Utanayan, the game is fun and is mostly stable, it crashes still a bit and has bugs but is easily worth $20. Not really sure premium is worth it though (basically all upcoming DLCs for $38 on gmg, $50 retail), I'm kinda tired/bored of BF4 but have gotten a good 60 hours in it which is more than most games, outside MMOs, nowadays.

also bad company 2 is $1 on origin today
worked 20.19 ty sir

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
How do the battlepacks work? I opened 3 golden and 1 bronze and got several scopes out of them, but when I go to add a scope to my newbie gun they are none available to choose from. The game has been running pretty well on my pc but the graphics seem less sharp/fuzzier/muddier than BF3 somehow.

Goodsir_sl

shitlord
How do the battlepacks work? I opened 3 golden and 1 bronze and got several scopes out of them, but when I go to add a scope to my newbie gun they are none available to choose from. The game has been running pretty well on my pc but the graphics seem less sharp/fuzzier/muddier than BF3 somehow.
The attachments you receive from the bronze, silver and gold battlepack are randomized for any of the available guns in BF4. You'll start receiving weapon specific battlepacks once you attain the required number of kills for whichever weapon you're using. You are able to track this via the Battlelog. Go to Soldier, Battlepacks, and you'll notice your upcoming weapon battlepacks.

I useSweetFXto clear up the hazy look you're refering to. I personally had to disable the Origin Overlay so if you run into launch problems after installing SweetFX try this first.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
They made it sooooo easy to counter-knife. You seriously have like 2-3 seconds to react to the "f to counterknife" button

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Considering how easy it is to spam the knife button in front of somebody, it should be easy to counterknife.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Considering how easy it is to spam the knife button in front of somebody, it should be easy to counterknife.
I'd still prefer it to have a decent amount of damage, but low hit distance (similar to BF3, and without the counter feature, which a chimp could master instantly); you had to be up on someone's tits in order to get it to land more often than not. At least it's not the lunge from BC2.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
In 41 hours of online play and whatever handful of hours of single player I've had 1 client crash.

Grumpus, the m416 has a nice balance between damage/control and you unlock it very quickly.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
In 41 hours of online play and whatever handful of hours of single player I've had 1 client crash.

Grumpus, the m416 has a nice balance between damage/control and you unlock it very quickly.
Nice I already have that one unlocked. I had been using the SAR-21 before I switched to Recon. Just maxed out Recon so I might try getting all of the Assault guns and maybe Engi by the end of the weekend with double xp.

Whats a good engi gun to shoot for?

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nice I already have that one unlocked. I had been using the SAR-21 before I switched to Recon. Just maxed out Recon so I might try getting all of the Assault guns and maybe Engi by the end of the weekend with double xp.

Whats a good engi gun to shoot for?
I like carbines with engi. ACW-R is pretty good and the first unlock. Looking forward to the ACE 52 but not there yet.