Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
^ don't do that unless you are using a throwaway origin account, EA has locked peoples origins accounts from buying new games for buying through proxy servers. they don't give a shit about unlocking games 24 hours early over proxy, but they do care about losing money
oh my fault, everything i read on reddit was the opposite lmao.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
and is is retarded, getting like 3.75 levels each map using the 200% boost.
It is rather ridiculous; half of pub games are going to be 100+ soon.

Since someone asked regarding overall weapon choices for a given class:

Assault: ACE 23, AEK, or SAR-21, depending on what you want to do. ACE is all-around versatility, AEK is CQC, and SAR is medium to long range, seeing as it is a fuckinglaser beam.

Engi: AK5C, as most of the PDWs aren't worth using unless you're just looking for some ease of use, or higher rof, in which case I'd go for the JS or CZ.

Support: LSAT, U100, RPK, M249. Pick your poison.

Recon: SSR, all day.

Can't believe an expansion is coming out in two days already.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Just recon left to max. Fuck sniping thorugh - I loaded up the AK 5C w/stubby and silencer and was having a far easier time of it than my entire support run. Fuck LMGs - you either have shit damage and good control, or good damage with dogshit control. I tried the QBB but for a paltry 650 RPM it sure jumps around a lot. I maxed out support before I ever reached silencer on it though. I learned that on a lot of maps, putting the mortar in a good spot then using it every now and then (it reloads on its own sllllloooowwwly) was worth a lot of easy kills. Especially for picking off rooftop faggots or snipers out in the hills.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
In BC2 I leveled Recon by running through the brush in a ghillie suit with a shotgun and knifing the fuck out of everyone.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Gonna be done with this game pretty fast if they don't fix the headshot bug soon.

Also, really don't like that my team doesn't always have blue triangles over their heads. Playing hardcore and occasionally killing friendlies because they look just like the enemy and their is no designator that they're on my team =/

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Commander on tablet is sweet as said earlier. So awesome sitting on the couch watching football. I have to say though the app make the iPad 4 hot as hell and drains the battery fast.

Xalara

Golden Squire
They really need to make the commander app available on cell phones. I want to play while I'm on the bus.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Also, really don't like that my team doesn't always have blue triangles over their heads. Playing hardcore and occasionally killing friendlies because they look just like the enemy and their is no designator that they're on my team =/
That's a feature of hardcore alongside friendly fire.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gonna be done with this game pretty fast if they don't fix the headshot bug soon.

Hmm wasnt there a post that it was fixed?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, hardcore is unplayable in this because of the friendlies thing. Everyone looks the same, doubly so with all the lens flare and other effects.

Xalara

Golden Squire
In BC2 I leveled Recon by running through the brush in a ghillie suit with a shotgun and knifing the fuck out of everyone.
Can't really do that in this one
frown.png
So hard to sneak around due to the way the minimap works in this BF4. I loved BC2 as recon since with the ghillie suit you could blend in with the map and run around like you said. Mostly I'm levelling recon right now by just blowing up vehicles with C4.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
How the hell are you guys using the ACW-R? The recoil is so high I can't hit anything with it.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Picked this up for $20 using the coupon code. Leveling at a good clip although only lvl 10 with the sporadic play I'm doing so far. Still dying way more than I should. I wish I knew how to fly choppers (or anything really).

Origin name is Dbish0p.