Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah there is now a piece of shit balance mod out that constantly swaps people around in the middle of the match, which is absolute horseshit and something I never saw happen in BF3. This is not how it should work, ever. The mod most used in BF3 would balance teams between maps by squad.

And of course some faggot came out with the bad-word kick mod. Probably all part of the same package.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Yeah there is now a piece of shit balance mod out that constantly swaps people around in the middle of the match, which is absolute horseshit and something I never saw happen in BF3. This is not how it should work, ever. The mod most used in BF3 would balance teams between maps by squad.

And of course some faggot came out with the bad-word kick mod. Probably all part of the same package.
havent played a fps on my pc since CS 1.6, but cant you just avoid them? havent done anything but mmo gaming in a longgg time.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Is anyone else having issues connecting to servers? These days I seem yo constantly get stuck on "Connecting..." when trying to join servers, many of them I have previously played on.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Is anyone else having issues connecting to servers? These days I seem yo constantly get stuck on "Connecting..." when trying to join servers, many of them I have previously played on.
Try to force an updated on origin then restart browser.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
havent played a fps on my pc since CS 1.6, but cant you just avoid them? havent done anything but mmo gaming in a longgg time.
If it's like bf3, before long my blacklist will be the entire list of active servers.

Plus, CS1.6 didn't take 2 minutes just to load up and get in game each time you change servers.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

NO CUSSING WHILE YOU MURDER PEOPLE.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I hate the opposite problem. Still need to get my scout chopper medal but can't find any fucker to repair for me. End up having to fly and kill 1 or 2 people before being taking out, but getting bored and giving up on it.
Be on tonight I will repair.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Is it just me or do bombers, mortars, and commander cruise missiles seem to require a headshot to to kill and grenades seem to kill within about, oh, 50 yards?

Fuck me, the hulk rage I felt trying to 1) Get the bomber. 2) Actually hit something with it.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Is it just me or do bombers, mortars, and commander cruise missiles seem to require a headshot to to kill and grenades seem to kill within about, oh, 50 yards?

Fuck me, the hulk rage I felt trying to 1) Get the bomber. 2) Actually hit something with it.
Frag Grenades are indeed OP

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
does origin have groups like steam? was wondering if there was a rerolled on origin, never used it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I still haven't seen anyone advance past the first MCOMs in Rush. I don't know what is different that makes it so bad, but as it is they may as well remove it. (MCOMs too close together, defenders spawning too close to the MCOMs, too little cover for attackers?)

I barely played it in BF3, so no loss.

I've played ten or so rush rounds. Attackers have only completed twice. Got past the first three more times. So I don't think its as bad as you're seeing but it isn't good.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I've played a lot of rush and the first MCOMs usually only suck on a few maps, like resort.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I still haven't seen anyone advance past the first MCOMs in Rush. I don't know what is different that makes it so bad, but as it is they may as well remove it. (MCOMs too close together, defenders spawning too close to the MCOMs, too little cover for attackers?)

I barely played it in BF3, so no loss.
Ive beat them all now aside from Paracel and Hangain.

sebur

Bronze Squire
It certainly seems hit or miss from what I have seen for rush. Either you get the first 2 mcoms and then get the rest or you get none at all. I have not seen many matches where there is a middle ground.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Beating the first set of MCOMS is almost totally dependent on whether the attackers or defenders have more SSDs on their sides.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, xm25 is my go to "Fuck you sniper" weapon. Get all the little bastards just hiding and sniping.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Beating the first set of MCOMS is almost totally dependent on whether the attackers or defenders have more SSDs on their sides.
Truth. I've gotten a few MCOMS on offense with zero defense fighting me off. Hadn't loaded yet.