Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
It was my day off today so the game decided to be basically unplayable on PS4, this game has to be the worst case of highest hi to lowest low I have ever played. When its going well its beyond fun, when its going wrong it makes me want to rip my scalp off.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was my day off today so the game decided to be basically unplayable on PS4, this game has to be the worst case of highest hi to lowest low I have ever played. When its going well its beyond fun, when its going wrong it makes me want to rip my scalp off.
So its like having a GF but cheaper :p

Shitty snipers maybe. Just wait for the xm25 reload, pop out, BOOM HEADSHOT.
Why would you need to reload? Only takes 3 hits to kill and if you can't kill a camping sniper with the 5 shots then well you have a lot more pressing issues.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why would you need to reload? Only takes 3 hits to kill and if you can't kill a camping sniper with the 5 shots then well you have a lot more pressing issues.
Why doesn't the sniper see that shit coming? Snipers that just sit looking down their scopes are badddddd. I just run out of the way/take cover.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just finished the Swedish Steel assignment and....good christ, the CBJ is without a doubt the worst weapon in the game.

700 RoF, gimped damage (22 to 12.1, less than nearly every other weapon with increased RoF aside from the P90 and and JS2, but just barely) and the most atrocious horizontal sway for a PDW I think we'll ever see. A PKP has better horizontal recoil values. Oh, and it can't use foregrips, and receives no inherent bonus to hipfire spread to compensate, unlike the P90 / PDW-R. 100 kills was fun.

Stay far, far away.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
There doesn't seem like much incentive to try different guns for me. I value stability above other stats so once I get a decently stable gun with some unlocks I just stick with it. Most of the guns seem like side grades and I don't feel like getting 180 kills or whatever it is to unlock the suppressor. I'm level 40 and still use the AK-12 on assault.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, it used to be level actually had a purpose (unlocks) so you'd want to maximize xp gain by getting service stars on a variety of guns. Plus collecting pokemons. But if you want to be lazy I'd at least look for guns that hit the middle of the road between damage and stability. For assault that's the M416/Ace 23. The AK 12 is laser accurate but very low damage - learning to control a higher ROF weapon is worth it. Think of it like the difference between mindlessly smashing hotkeys vs actually using a proper priority rotation.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, it used to be level actually had a purpose (unlocks) so you'd want to maximize xp gain by getting service stars on a variety of guns. Plus collecting pokemons. But if you want to be lazy I'd at least look for guns that hit the middle of the road between damage and stability. For assault that's the M416/Ace 23. The AK 12 is laser accurate but very low damage - learning to control a higher ROF weapon is worth it. Think of it like the difference between mindlessly smashing hotkeys vs actually using a proper priority rotation.
Kreugen what is your go-to assault rifle, carbine and PDW? I've been levelling up the LSAT for my lmg as it seems like a good middle of the road.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Why doesn't the sniper see that shit coming? Snipers that just sit looking down their scopes are badddddd. I just run out of the way/take cover.
Because XM-25 is the "fuck your cover" weapon. Whatever you zoom it in on is the new detonation range for it (plus a few feet?). You find where the sniper is, aim at the edge of the roof or their cover, then shoot above where the sniper is. boom, dead sniper. The three shots come out near instantly and are pretty impossible to hide from. You don't need to see any bit of the sniper to kill them, just know where they are. Most people don't know you can set the detonation range and airburst it, surprisingly, using it like a cod underbarrel.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wru L85 being mentioned amongst the AR's. That or the ACE is all my friends and I ever use anymore.

AK5C for the carbines, hands down.

SRR for long range sniping, M98 with a lower-powered scope (~6X preferably, but it's a battlepack unlock) if you're doing something shorter range.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Wru L85 being mentioned amongst the AR's. That or the ACE is all my friends and I ever use anymore.

AK5C for the carbines, hands down.

SRR for long range sniping, M98 with a lower-powered scope (~6X preferably, but it's a battlepack unlock) if you're doing something shorter range.
Jesus christ, how in the hell do you get a 4.7 KDR in BF.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
True story; the UCAVs have been getting out of hand lately.
Watching dudes go 60-3 on Rush while every single other person bitches. Easily 4-5 drones in the air at all times.

They need to make it a once per spawn item or a really high reload timer like 2-3 minutes.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That video regime posted with people just flying them into enemies? Hopefully that shits fixed by the time us peasants get to play the new maps.