Battlefield V

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Sluggish mouse fix

1. First, navigate to the BF.exe in the install folder. Right click > Properties > Compatibility and check "Disable full screen optimizations" (I've had this fuck with the mouse in several games recently).

MBuwlad.jpg

2. Launch the game and go to the options page. Navigate to the following.
Gameplay > Advanced

Disable Aim Assist Auto Rotation and Slowdown. I know they say for controller only but it somehow affected my mouse movement.

9PpQZqU.jpg

3. Navigate to Video > Advanced

Disable Future Frame Rendering

c71mIjm.jpg

Fire up and whip some ass, you should be able to tell a very big difference in how your mouse/gunplay feels.

This shit REALLY worked...At least I am back to 1 to 1 ratio...and that's with me pushing hard. Thank You!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thanks Heko, gonne apply these changes and have a look. I'm not pro level, but my experience with hitting things with a 20ms ping is not reflective of my skill level. I was assuming it was a netcode issue or some other EA bullshit. Will report back on how this affects my gp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Sluggish mouse fix

1. First, navigate to the BF.exe in the install folder. Right click > Properties > Compatibility and check "Disable full screen optimizations" (I've had this fuck with the mouse in several games recently).

MBuwlad.jpg

2. Launch the game and go to the options page. Navigate to the following.
Gameplay > Advanced

Disable Aim Assist Auto Rotation and Slowdown. I know they say for controller only but it somehow affected my mouse movement.

9PpQZqU.jpg

3. Navigate to Video > Advanced

Disable Future Frame Rendering

c71mIjm.jpg

Fire up and whip some ass, you should be able to tell a very big difference in how your mouse/gunplay feels.

thanks, worked well

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Glad it worked for you guys. Now we need to squad up, playing solo is aids.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Snipers def need a nerf. Dont know how, maybe introduce some sway when getting shot? I hate that I use something like a m1A1 and pelt them in the face 3 times and they still pull off a head shot the next second. Some type of suppression maybe? I know the snipers hate this shit, but something needs to be done. Its coming down to 1/2 of your entire team being leet snipers not pushing points.

Hekotat

The blueberry Zerg is real. My favorite is when they shoot you when asking for a review e then run off.

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
Have to agree on the snipers. Wouldn't mind seeing a limit of one sniper per squad or a slot limit for snipers per map, never going to happen though. Other things that drive me crazy, offering squad spawn on single-seat planes opposed to going directly to overview. There are also a couple maps that enemy planes basically get to bomb the initial spawn point almost immediately when the game starts.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah...thx to changes by Hekotat...I went from bottom 3rd to top 3rd/squad almost every time now. Yet to get a top spot though.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Aaaaand another thing!

There is no Oh shit! moment. No zeppelin. No big ass building collapse. I GUESS the V2 counts?

faille

Molten Core Raider
I hope they add crossfire support soon. Sucks to be operating at half speed because it's not there :(

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
Ke7 w/3x scope and Bombers probably getting a Nerf.. snipers need minor suppression and/or some sway when stand sniping/juking. Wish they required support or something to repair vehicles and whom cannot be the driver/pilot. AA needs a buff as well.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
KE7 just needs some recoil, that fucking thing is a laser that hits fucking HARD. Most the other support guns are lasers too, except you need to be prone for them to become so. They will probably nerf it to the ground though like they always do.

Hekotat

Prone in this game is op as shit too. It's so hard to see people if you don't move and setup shop with an lmg you're going to ruin people's day.

Snipers are stupid op as well. Lee Enfield with iron sites is a death dispenser.

Ke7 seems to hit like a shotgun half the time.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its funny because with the death system and the timer running down and people flailing all around, especially in hot contested areas, its tough to make out a player thats just proning there. When in doubt just shoot first, ask questions later. People have been catching onto this though past the first few weeks, but in the beginning you could literally lay there among the dead bodies and have the enemy team just run right by you with no thought otherwise.

Cybsled

AA needs a buff as wel l

If bombers get nerfed, then not really. AA guns ruined flying in BF1 because they would deny like 80% of the map and made flying pretty worthless unless you had people on the ground distracting players from otherwise getting in a AA gun.

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
True. Maybe remove a bit of the health of the bombers... No speed seat swap bs... Cap self repair or slow it down... And/or delay how often bombs can be dropped.

I miss bf4 aircraft where u had to actually hop in and take off and land/etc.. and engineers for repairing.

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
My favorite is at the start of a match.. timer ticking down.. 3, 2, 1... 2 steps and BOOM bomber wipes out like 10 people immediately lol.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well they said they are gonna nerf the bomber timers at start of match. Honestly try it and see how long you last getting pelted by AA on the ground, each hit is like 25 dmg. The problem is no one uses AA for bombers, they use them against troops, lol.

• 1Like