Battlefield V

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tanks need a little buff IMO. They can be too easily dispatched by troops right now. I hope they are addressing this in tomorrow update. I know its a fine balance between troops and vehicles, but right now all tanks are good for is sniping from far away. As soon as you move up next to some troops youre fucking gone before you know what hit you. Only takes like 3 rockets/2 mines/2-3 C4 to kill tank.

You haven't ran up against a good tank crew yet then. Their laser beam machine guns and range can wreck shit from far away, without support though they are dogshit. You play smart and watch your surroudings with a good repair team and you're a god.

At this point the machine guns on those things are too good. There is no damage drop off and they just shite on people.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tanks need a little buff IMO. They can be too easily dispatched by troops right now. I hope they are addressing this in tomorrow update. I know its a fine balance between troops and vehicles, but right now all tanks are good for is sniping from far away. As soon as you move up next to some troops youre fucking gone before you know what hit you. Only takes like 3 rockets/2 mines/2-3 C4 to kill tank.

Too many characters have options for AV weapons. Mines, rocket launcher, grande launcher, even the nades. The slow turret speed combined with limited repairing is a death sentence.

Hekotat

Too many characters have options for AV weapons. Mines, rocket launcher, grande launcher, even the nades. The slow turret speed combined with limited repairing is a death sentence.

Range is the key to a tank, it's impossible to hit those damn things outside 200m with a rocket launcher. You keep range and have a repair team you're going to rustle some Jimmies. You try to roll up in the action you're going to get shit on.

I've hit those things with both sticks of dynamite, both rockets and a anti-tank grenade and not had it go down before. It seems to be completely RNG though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Battlefield Hardline was the most fun (not necessarily best) Battlefield.

THAT SHIT HAD BUILT IN MARIOKART WITH ROCKET LAUNCHERS!

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Range is the key to a tank, it's impossible to hit those damn things outside 200m with a rocket launcher. You keep range and have a repair team you're going to rustle some Jimmies. You try to roll up in the action you're going to get shit on.

I've hit those things with both sticks of dynamite, both rockets and a anti-tank grenade and not had it go down before. It seems to be completely RNG though.

Hit the tracks and the top turret will do massive damage, after that you should only need a stick of dynamite. Hit me up sometime, I love destroying vehicles man.

• 1Like

Hekotat

Hit the tracks and the top turret will do massive damage, after that you should only need a stick of dynamite. Hit me up sometime, I love destroying vehicles man.

I've seen top hits do tons of damage but track hits are 50/50 hit or miss. They either ricochet (Not sure if that's a bug) or do a ton of damage. I've even had top hits ricochet.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i enjoyed hardline too, just running around like a retard in a car shooting guns out the window was awesome. you wanted each game to be like the Joker scene in Batman but every game ended up being more like a police squad episode and OJ was your teammate

Angry Joe's BF5 review, 5/10 not a big surprise. DICE are doubling down on the "fuck anyone who doesn't like our game", painting everyone who disagrees with them as racist, sexist nazi's. good job, dice

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its fucking Sweden for fucks sake. Where they make little boys into girls. They are like 99% white and 120% white guilt.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
If a map has planes, I almost never see tanks. Because they just shit all over them, but in this BF the tanks feel the weakest to me.

spronk

FPS noob
was the issue that women NPCs weren't being picked enough

it would be funny if BF5 changes gameplay so you do 20% more damage in MP if you play as a woman

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Game plays great... EA/Dice seem to try to do everything possible for the game to fail, lol. The LAST battlefield maybe? RIP. At least they got woke, or.. something.

Don't worry, we should still be on track for BC3 up next, with homogeneous races and sexes where everyone is the same shade of brown and unisex, somewhere between a daisy hogg and a justin beiber.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't worry, we should still be on track for BC3 up next, with homogeneous races and sexes where everyone is the same shade of brown and unisex, somewhere between a daisy hogg and a justin beiber.

BC3 will have the vaunted third gender, "other".

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This was originally supposed to be BC3 according to many insiders at DICE.

• 1Salty