Batwoman

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Things continue on the downhill trend as Batwoman now suffers its worst ratings to date with the latest episode.

Sunday's episode, "Grinning From Ear to Ear," saw only 774k viewers tune in which is less than the previous low from January's "How Queer Everything Is Today!" episode that saw 780k viewers tune in.

The series started off with a high of near two million viewers but has lost over a million viewers in fourteen episodes with things especially crashing following the Crisis On Infinite Earths event crossover as the series hasn't seen a million viewers since Dec. 9.

While things have been rather bleak for the series, earlier in the year did see The CW renew the show for a Season 2, so, for now, it isn't going anywhere.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I haven't watched the show, but is it full of typical CW SJW shit? Or is the show just bad?
i havent watched it either, but apparently it doesnt do crime fighting or villains anymore. It"s just about batwomyn's lesbo relationships

• 2Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean it's CW, relationship based drama is literally their formula.

The worst thing by far about Batwoman is that you have no choice but to watch it if you want to see Kevin Conroy in his only live action portrayal of Batman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

The worst thing by far about Batwoman is that you have no choice but to watch it if you want to see Kevin Conroy in his only live action portrayal of Batman.

The relationship drama is no worse than it was on Arrow or Flash. It's just being magnified by the OMG LESBIANS. The SJW supershow is always gonna be Supergirl, Batwoman is nothing compared to that. I mean Legends has 1 gay and like 4 bisexuals on the show at the moment and no one complains about it on that show, because it's actually entertaining.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Arrow was at it's best early on when the Lian Yu scenes didn't really leave much room for relationship stuff. Also I'm always down to watch Caity Lotz make out with another chick, less interested in watching a Justin Bieber lookalike do the same.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I haven't watched the show, but is it full of typical CW SJW shit? Or is the show just bad?

Yes
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Yeah was gonna say isn't CW home of Dawson's Creek, under a prior cable channel name. Or its syndicated on CW. Something along those lines.

IDK but you get the idea. They were never gonna beat a bunch of ass on the CW.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The wife have figured that since we are "self distancing" from the world due to covid and such... and have little else to watch we'd actually watch this last season of the Arrowverse shows.... with the exception of what my wife refers to as "Batbitch and Superwoke". The writing across the board on them has gone into the damn crapper. Now we're about to endure one episode of each of teh Grrl power shows as part of the cross over and I fear for my sanity..

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The wife have figured that since we are "self distancing" from the world due to covid and such... and have little else to watch we'd actually watch this last season of the Arrowverse shows.... with the exception of what my wife refers to as "Batbitch and Superwoke". The writing across the board on them has gone into the damn crapper. Now we're about to endure one episode of each of teh Grrl power shows as part of the cross over and I fear for my sanity..

I actually really like Kat McNamara as Mia, she does a good job conveying an aggressive attitude, and is solid enough with the fight choreography that I can get over the fact that a 5'5" 110 pound chick with no special powers is kicking the crap out of men damn near twice her size. Doesn't take me out of the scene the way Laurel (or the stunt double) always did.

Goatface

Fast overnight ratings has show at a new low of 668k. apparently was some Batman/Joker news at the end.
Batman reportedly killed the Joker 5 years ago

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fast overnight ratings has show at a new low of 668k. apparently was some Batman/Joker news at the end.
Batman reportedly killed the Joker 5 years ago
too bad they didnt make that into a tv show. instead we get Scissorwoman

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
and thats the end of that

Well pretty sure she'll never work for a Warners movie or TV show ever again. She pulled that shit right after they had just announced the big Batwoman/Superman crossover for next year. They also just cast Bruce Wayne on the show. I would LoL my pants off if they write her out and just make it a Batman show. Their biggest save would be for them to intro the Barbara Gordon Batgirl and have her take over the show. As much as people yell SJW shit at this show. It wasn't forced on you nearly as much as Supergirl.

Also this 100% had to do with her accident I bet as well. Even if they deny it. She easily had a 6 season contract as that's what all the other lead CW show actors had.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well pretty sure she'll never work for a Warners movie or TV show ever again. She pulled that shit right after they had just announced the big Batwoman/Superman crossover for next year. They also just cast Bruce Wayne on the show. I would LoL my pants off if they write her out and just make it a Batman show. Their biggest save would be for them to intro the Barbara Gordon Batgirl and have her take over the show. As much as people yell SJW shit at this show. It wasn't forced on you nearly as much as Supergirl.

Also this 100% had to do with her accident I bet as well. Even if they deny it. She easily had a 6 season contract as that's what all the other lead CW show actors had.
when a thing like this happens, its usually not a matter of her saying, "lolz later , bitches!" its more of a "the studio wants her out , right now before shooting begins". either its as you said she is incapacitated from her fucked up lifestyle, or it could be the usual reason, she wanted more money. studio says, WTF? she says, gimme gimme gimme and then they say, get fucked, you arent worth more money and this show already has no budget.