Batwoman

Fucker

Log Wizard
She said she'd come back to the role at any time, which I am sure pissed people off. I am sure she didn't leave on happy terms.
Similar to Denise Crosby who realized how big her fuck up leaving STTNG and tried crawling back several times.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

2021.03.02-07.21-boundingintocomics-603e9051b5469.jpg

i think Josef Stalin is running this show.

2021.03.02-07.15-boundingintocomics-603e8eee9dcae.jpg
Wait, superman is a manlet?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

way it sounds they are going to keep her around and inject her into other shows. maybe batwoman suprergirl power hour.....

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I stopped watching Flash after the floating wheelchair guy season. Is it still shit?!?!
These first 3 episodes were technically the season ending episodes from last season. I thought they were decent. I mean the show is still emo. lol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a new low for Batwoman. 440k watched last night's episode.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"[Batwoman's] nemesis, especially as Ryan, is sort of the institution. It's the systemic racism and the injustice she suffered as a result of that. And that's really what she's been fighting as Batwoman," says Dries. "We wanted to put a face, like a human face, to that conflict, and so she can go up against the Crows and the man and the system, but we really wanted to give her somebody that she could talk to that was a human being. So that sort of started to get us talking about great characters that do that, and that's where Black Mask kind of rose to the surface as a super awesome villain who was ultimately in control of this whole Snake Bite circuit that we've been seeing all season long."

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user