0.341 with the fast over night ratings last night

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 353568

Not able to watch all his vid, but bw behind swamp thing makes me lol
Swamp Thing is cancelled whereas Black Lightning with worse ratings is simply “ending”. Lulz

I hope Hollywood burns every last dollar pumping out this woke shit that is being rejected by a large portion of their original market base.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Swamp Thing is cancelled whereas Black Lightning with worse ratings is simply “ending”. Lulz

I hope Hollywood burns every last dollar pumping out this woke shit that is being rejected by a large portion of their original market base.

I could have some of this wrong, cause I dont watch any of these shows any more, but know people who still do, but those 2 shows could not be any more different to compare. Black Lighting, both from what I've heard and seen, is cheap, much cheaper than Swamp Thing. Also "Ending" means they got 1 more season to wrap it up. And, again, the show is cheap, so giving them one more season to wrap it up is probably cheaper than the CW trying to develop a new show right now to fill its time slot.

Now Swamp Thing, I'm pretty sure, was the same show they aired on DC's streaming service a couple years ago, just with some stuff cut so it could air on network TV. And that show was cancelled before it even aired or some such because it cost too much for WB and the showrunners hated working with WB, both regarding the budgets and other things. The run on CW was a test balloon to see if they would pick up the show and run with it, making WB some money. Guess they decided not to.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm read something today saying The Flash may also be on the cancellation bubble after this season as it's ratings are also falling. Although they have Grant Gustin signed for another season, don't know if that matters if they cancel it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm read something today saying The Flash may also be on the cancellation bubble after this season as it's ratings are also falling. Although they have Grant Gustin signed for another season, don't know if that matters if they cancel it.
They are apparently losing Cisco, Wells, and possibly Frost/Caitlin next season too. I'd be surprised if next season is the last, they don't just go full out Flash Family for the last season.
I could have some of this wrong, cause I dont watch any of these shows any more, but know people who still do, but those 2 shows could not be any more different to compare. Black Lighting, both from what I've heard and seen, is cheap, much cheaper than Swamp Thing. Also "Ending" means they got 1 more season to wrap it up. And, again, the show is cheap, so giving them one more season to wrap it up is probably cheaper than the CW trying to develop a new show right now to fill its time slot.

Now Swamp Thing, I'm pretty sure, was the same show they aired on DC's streaming service a couple years ago, just with some stuff cut so it could air on network TV. And that show was cancelled before it even aired or some such because it cost too much for WB and the showrunners hated working with WB, both regarding the budgets and other things. The run on CW was a test balloon to see if they would pick up the show and run with it, making WB some money. Guess they decided not to.
Black Lightning isn't as bad as Batwoman and Supergirl, but the show being in a different universe for most of the time was probably a big killer for the show. Anyway the show is "ending" but there is a spin off in the works for the Painkiller character.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

it's not even that their market is rejecting it. it's that their market is TINY. you keep hearing about how hollywood should hire more trans actors, right? the trans community is like .05% of the population of america. their directed market for this show is like, TOPS 5% of the US. they should be ECSTATIC they are getting the ratings they are

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they never gave the final ratings for batwoman. i dont think ive ever seen that for broadcast tv. just nope. you cant see what the numbers actually are.

Goatface

they never gave the final ratings for batwoman. i dont think ive ever seen that for broadcast tv. just nope. you cant see what the numbers actually are.
1621772225561.png

seems they were posted last night, up 5k from overnights. didn't see any reason for the delay.
show is apparently still filming the finale, as set pix of luke fox as batwing just came out
1621772681875.png

guess after getting shot, going to be a montage of him becoming top tier fighter and nightwing lol

also show is on break till june 6th. looks like the season order was for 22 before covid, 15-18 will air in june, nothing listed for 19-22, so could be either 4 or 8 left.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 355120
seems they were posted last night, up 5k from overnights. didn't see any reason for the delay.
show is apparently still filming the finale, as set pix of luke fox as batwing just came out
View attachment 355130
guess after getting shot, going to be a montage of him becoming top tier fighter and nightwing lol

also show is on break till june 6th. looks like the season order was for 22 before covid, 15-18 will air in june, nothing listed for 19-22, so could be either 4 or 8 left.
last night? that seems like a curious time to drop the full results for the show. 346k is really bad, its going to be in the 200s when it comes back. nobody is ever going to believe luke fox can kick anyone's ass and he isnt going to be welcome in this lesbo love triangle that the few hundred k enjoy watching. i do look forward to the Az reviews.