<Banned>
WmSwPKw.jpg

for those who missed it:

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The amount of guys in this thread who aren't secure in their sexuality is staggering.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The amount of guys in this thread who aren't secure in their sexuality is staggering.
yes, someone literally stealing another person's identity and taking credit for their accomplishments makes us feel very insecure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Here's the first thing I thought of when I saw this face.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
god i wish they'd stop casting tomboys.

its like trying to appease both girl power audience and soyboys.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Or she was just the best. I don't know, I wasn't there. Does it matter if she is a tomboy?
a short haircut doesnt make you a tomboy, these are actors, a non tomboy can play a tomboy if they can act. however this show is about a lesbian feminist and they picked a lesbian feminist. if they had not picked a lesbian feminist, the SJWs would hav e protested. her merits was licking pussy and hating men. if you think thats "the best" then yeah, i guess so.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know what the fuck you are arguing about. The original post I quoted was about a tomboy.

• 1Salty

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
a short haircut doesnt make you a tomboy, these are actors, a non tomboy can play a tomboy if they can act. however this show is about a lesbian feminist and they picked a lesbian feminist. if they had not picked a lesbian feminist, the SJWs would hav e protested. her merits was licking pussy and hating men. if you think thats "the best" then yeah, i guess so.
There was already some screeching about her not being lesbian enough to play a lesbian on TV..

At this point anyone who even tries to please twatterazi outrage peddlers in any shape needs their head examined.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
latest

OITNB

she looks like a pretty lesbo here, why does she look so bad in batwoman?

It's because the only valuable resource women have is time, and it rapidly depreciates. Once women hit 18 they just get older and uglier. Lesbians age twice as fast, and SJW makes it even worse. This insufferable dyke will look 85 in about 3 years.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'll give this a shot. If it's not the same ham handed SJWism that supergirl is, I'll watch it.

If I'm in the right mood, the SJW shit in supergirl is humourous. I am in the right mood today so I just watched most of season 4 while I worked from home.

I mean, LOL at the tranny superhero. Truth be told, supertranny is surprisingly passable and the stories aren't bad.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF

Fucker

Log Wizard
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If it's not the same ham handed SJWism that supergirl is, I'll watch it.

This rustles my jimmies something fierce because I fucking loved the pilot but holy shit the show just immediately jumped off a cliff.

• 1Like