Batwoman

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Honest question. How much $ would it take for you to lick her, from top of her asshole all the way to clit, one HUGE, deep tonguing?

lmao. Could you imagine the pillow talk, while laying in bed, with that trainwreck?

That thing has male pattern baldness. So when you say 'clit', do you mean tip of the dick?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
That thing has male pattern baldness. So when you say 'clit', do you mean tip of the dick?

Looks like a female to me. Note the exclusion of woman as a descriptor. This is the intersectional type of person who takes offense at everything. To me, she's intersectional. At the intersection of freak and show.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ok then it will be cheap? Just name a price.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The amount of guys in this thread who aren't secure in their sexuality is staggering.

Feminism: "Believe what I believe or I'll accuse you of not being a real man by questioning your sexual confidence".

Feminism: "The patriarchy abuses men by questioning their sexual prowess/confidence if they don't fall in line".

The only men here who aren't secure are the ones that would let anyone else dictate how confident they were in their sexuality. Especially someone like you, who seems to base his confidence on adherence to herd's opinions.

TintedClearcutHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What sucks is this is pretty much the Arrow replacement. It also makes Flash the only show with a male lead. So much diversity!

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Girls like oogling men just as much as we like oogling women. Not too many guys will be oogling this bulldyke and chicks wont even bother. There arent enough bulldykes to keep this show on the air. They gotta stop this woke fad, people are gonna nope out and with broadcast tv, its gonna be permanent

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Girls like oogling men just as much as we like oogling women. Not too many guys will be oogling this bulldyke and chicks wont even bother. There arent enough bulldykes to keep this show on the air. They gotta stop this woke fad, people are gonna nope out and with broadcast tv, its gonna be permanent
I mean I do get them doing Batwoman since it's the only Bat character DC apparently will let them use. However, their woke shit has destroyed Supergirl. That shit is all in. This looks to be going that route instead of the subtle stuff that was on Arrow, Flash, and Legends. Flash has gotten pretty boring, but I at least can still enjoy the camp that is Legends.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The cw had a bad reputation before arrow. It was known for Dawson Creek and a bunch of black shows. Then arrow happened and within 3 years they reprogrammed their network as a cool superhero network. Now they got superwoke and started putting all kinds of vile shit on there. They destroyed all the good mojo they had with arrow and flash. I doubt I ever watch anything on there again

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
i think they're trying to get cancelled before the show airs

I think the thing that bothers most people about these "social messages" is how naive the writers must be. Its so clear the person who wrote this is sealed in some ivory tower and has never actually interacted with street level homelessness. (IE not programmers living in RVs due to rent being obscene).

• 1Like

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea, I don't bite anymore. I gave a homeless guy in a Dairy Queen looking at the menu $10 to buy himself a meal. He thanked me, stared at the menu a bit longer, left the store across the street to the gas station and bought beer.

I was on a date with my wife at an outdoor restaurant, and another beggar walked the street begging for money. I gave him the entirety of the free loaf of bread they give you before your main course and he thanked me, took one bite, and about 20 steps down the sidewalk tossed it in the garbage and went right on begging again.

Fuck people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users