Batwoman

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

iannis

Musty Nester
The commercials are so bad.

Just let Batman die. Please just let the entire IP die.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
that's one of the few things that SHOULDN'T be an issue. you have tom cruise playing action hero and despite everyone thinking it's silly, everyone buys it without any real objection. i thought her physicality was fine in john wick 2, so again, it SHOULDN'T be an issue here. so we'll see
Except despite his height, he's probably one of the most fit, athletic persons his age and still does a lot of his own stunts. It's pretty believable to see him running down hallways when he's literally running down a hallway. Height can be overcome cinematic-ally. She's not made to look foreboding, large, or at all intimidating here. She looks like a pretend Batman that's gonna get gutter stomped her first night in Gotham. Hell, stunt doubles can make up a lot like the double for ScarJo as Black Widow. But what little we've seen here, just, nah.... premise is dumb. Snarky, virtue signalling is dumb. So many trannies. Quit infecting everything like a goddamn virus.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Except despite his height, he's probably one of the most fit, athletic persons his age and still does a lot of his own stunts. It's pretty believable to see him running down hallways when he's literally running down a hallway. Height can be overcome cinematic-ally. She's not made to look foreboding, large, or at all intimidating here. She looks like a pretend Batman that's gonna get gutter stomped her first night in Gotham. Hell, stunt doubles can make up a lot like the double for ScarJo as Black Widow. But what little we've seen here, just, nah.... premise is dumb. Snarky, virtue signalling is dumb. So many trannies. Quit infecting everything like a goddamn virus.

yeah, that's my point. i don't have a problem with an actor being hired for their acting chops. cruise is great because he understands that fundamentally he's an entertainer. it's his job to entertain as many people as possible and that means there are certain sacrifices he needs to make (getting in/staying in great shape instead of having a second box of donuts). his job in that regard is to do his best to fit the role he's playing and any physical limitations beyond that can be made up with camera tricks and whatnot. so some of that is cruise's job, and some of that is the camera man's job.

it seems like in this show, based on what we've seen, that no one understands that. so like i said, her size SHOULND'T be an issue, but it is. not because we are terrible and judgmental people; i mean we are, but that's been true long before this show was thought about. forced perspective and trick camera angles were invented BECAUSE we are terrible and judgmental people. the people making this show either don't know to do it, or are actively making a statement against the viewers

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its actually rather amazing how unbelievably stupid these people can be.
do they not want me to watch their show?

'Some people might not see themselves on the screen and therefore not see the point. But there's obviously plenty of shows for people like that. There's plenty of shows for old white men'

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
its actually rather amazing how unbelievably stupid these people can be.
do they not want me to watch their show?

'Some people might not see themselves on the screen and therefore not see the point. But there's obviously plenty of shows for people like that. There's plenty of shows for old white men'

The show went full retard and it's not even out yet!

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

We almost got lucky!

1569762479364.png

Did she stub her penis?

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it must be some terrible injury, maybe an old white man smiled at her and it ruptured her patriarchy bone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just when i thought this shitshow couldnt possibly get any shittier, they go and do something like this and completely retard themselves.

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

i mean, i get that they seem to completely miss the point with the character, as well as the criticism of that... but she broke her neck doing a stunt... i'm absolutely not interested in the show but that doesn't mean i'm happy she hurt herself. you people (what do YOU mean you people) need to smoke a joint and calm down or something

do you guys remember the good ole' days when a show came out and instead of people going on the internet to complain about it, they just... didn't watch or talk about it. and then the show would just silently get canceled and no one would notice

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i mean, i get that they seem to completely miss the point with the character, as well as the criticism of that... but she broke her neck doing a stunt... i'm absolutely not interested in the show but that doesn't mean i'm happy she hurt herself. you people (what do YOU mean you people) need to smoke a joint and calm down or something

do you guys remember the good ole' days when a show came out and instead of people going on the internet to complain about it, they just... didn't watch or talk about it. and then the show would just silently get canceled and no one would notice
learn to internet. we have these boards so we can bitch about stuff like the angry old men that most of us are. this forum would literally not be here if it wasnt for that. so suck it up buttercup.

• 1Solidarity

j00t

learn to internet. we have these boards so we can bitch about stuff like the angry old men that most of us are. this forum would literally not be here if it wasnt for that. so suck it up buttercup.

i turned 40 the other week... i'm trying to stay hip to fool myself that i'm NOT the angry old man i actually am.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
just when i thought this shitshow couldnt possibly get any shittier, they go and do something like this and completely retard themselves.
I'm betting the real reason she signed on is to try get into Ruby's panties.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I recorded it. It was OK, I only came once though. They need more lesbo kissing and less 'my dad hates me' drama. New alfred might actually be the worst part of the show. The round cowl is godawful, but she's going to put on a red wig once she's done pretending to be a man, so that's temporary.

• 1Solidarity

velk

Trakanon Raider
It was about what I'd expected. CW style action and CW style pointless drama.

Her behavior would make a lot more sense if she was 15, having a grown woman act like a pouty teenager ( I hate you dad ! ) looks kind of silly, especially given she is being unreasonable. Dad does not give you a job as private security when you are completely unqualified != dad does not love you.

It was ok though. Still a better batman show than Joker.