Baywatch (2017)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah no naked titties. Naked dick, blah blah blah blah blah blah, but not a single fucking nipple. blah blah blah blah blah blah

So don't bother, k.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob
i really don't like this new trend of hollywood comedies taking out all titties and putting in dicks. its happening way too often

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Girls are special snowflakes and you should ONLY see their wonderful breasts if you are willing to impregnate them and pay the child support for 18 years. Dicks, on the other hand...

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Without unleashing the double Daddario's, I don't see how this could be worth watching. What a wasted opportunity. Feelsbadman.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Without unleashing the double Daddario's, I don't see how this could be worth watching. What a wasted opportunity. Feelsbadman.
There is enough movies/pictures of her tits( and any other part about ) that I'm not sure even that would have saved it. Certainly wouldn't have hurt.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is enough movies/pictures of her tits( and any other part about ) that I'm not sure even that would have saved it. Certainly wouldn't have hurt.

If it doesn't show up on the extended cut on the DVD release then director had absolutely no balls. I bet he didnt even approach her about it because he is such a gentleman.

What a cuck.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't doubt that she has the capacity to be a giant bitch like a lot of hot women, but this is yet another example of "anonymous sources" bullshit. I'm not defending her in any way, because she might be a cunt, but look at how easy it is to publish an article saying she is with absolutely no proof besides a "studio source". Even the instagram pics in the article do nothing to support it. Granted, not many people would feel the need to make up shit about someone of her minuscule star power, but all it takes is one rejected date or catty bitch pissed off at you that decides to write an article. And I didn't hate Baywatch or her character, so without this article I'd have no reason to think anything badly of her.

Unless it is a state secret or someone could get killed over it, in Voidopia (name is a work in progress) someone would get sent to the lion pits for writing such a shitty fucking article without naming names.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I read that post and as soon as it was over I thought "I'll be ready, I'll be ready! Ever you fear (Oh don't you fear)! I'll be ready! Forever and always, I'm always here!" <drumming sound>

Sterling

El Presidente
This movie just wasn't very good. The funny just wasn't very strong in this one.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So all the legit funny moments were used up in the trailers I guess, because the trailers cracked me up.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It was alright. I only chuckled once or twice, but it was enjoyable for what it was. Rock is charming as always