Baywatch (2017)

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Theissen was in white collar and she wasn't that fat then.

But ya

View attachment 106388

img_6714-jpg.106388

Thats whats happens when you stop doing a 1/2 oz. of Cocaine a day.

Chatter Busy: Yasmine Bleeth Drug Abuse: Her Shocking Confession

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
People credit Dwayne Johnson for movies being awesome, and it's true because he's basically an 80s or 90s action movie star. But Zac Efron is getting pretty funny himself. He'd fit right in with Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in a Jump Street movie, and was great in neighbors 1 (2 was too full of shitty gender politic bullshit).

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
People credit Dwayne Johnson for movies being awesome, and it's true because he's basically an 80s or 90s action movie star. But Zac Efron is getting pretty funny himself. He'd fit right in with Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in a Jump Street movie, and was great in neighbors 1 (2 was too full of shitty gender politic bullshit).

Didn't see Neighbors 2 but I did take Zac Efron more seriously after the first one. It wasn't a great movie or anything but he's competent at what he does, you know?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
that does look pretty funny, glad they didn't try to go serious. those are some hot women too

i wonder if the trannies will get mad at efron cross dressing

Trannies generally don't give a shit if you don't bother them. Tranny 'allies' are gonna get mad at anything.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rumors are Efron is going to star as Ted Bundy in a new dark movie about Bundy told from the viewpoint of his girlfriend.

Not sure how the fuck Efron is going to have the acting chops to pull that off...he's actually been pretty great in the pure lewd comedies lately, but playing a serial killer? Not sure I see it.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rumors are Efron is going to star as Ted Bundy in a new dark movie about Bundy told from the viewpoint of his girlfriend.

Not sure how the fuck Efron is going to have the acting chops to pull that off...he's actually been pretty great in the pure lewd comedies lately, but playing a serial killer? Not sure I see it.

I don't understand how an A+ lister who is just hitting his stride makes that career move. He isn't faltering! He is just starting to hit with people who previously disliked him. There was a time when he was just a face. More of a face than Ashton Kutcher, who had some obvious talent. Nobody aside from teenage girls wanted to see him in anything.

His agent must be a dumbass. Alternatively if this is Efron's idea of proving himself, well as you said, drama is a WHOLE nother level of acting chops right there. Good lord....He should be focusing on his brand.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't understand how an A+ lister who is just hitting his stride makes that career move. He isn't faltering! He is just starting to hit with people who previously disliked him. There was a time when he was just a face. Nobody aside from teenage girls wanted to see him in anything.

His agent must be a dumbass. Alternatively if this is Efron's idea of proving himself, well as you said, drama is a WHOLE nother level of acting chops right there. Good lord....He should be focusing on his brand.

Right? Seems risky as fuck. On the other hand, if he pulls it off...could be huge for him.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
I don't understand how an A+ lister who is just hitting his stride makes that career move. He isn't faltering! He is just starting to hit with people who previously disliked him. There was a time when he was just a face. More of a face than Ashton Kutcher, who had some obvious talent. Nobody aside from teenage girls wanted to see him in anything.

isn't that what Di Caprio did, right after being the boy every chick wants to bone he went to the man in the iron mask, the movie where you couldn't see his face for 90% of it. keeping your abs at a 10/10 has gotta be hard past your 30s

i wouldn't know, i've never had a six pack. i went straight from starvin marvin to dad bod

• 2Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
isn't that what Di Caprio did, right after being the boy every chick wants to bone he went to the man in the iron mask, the movie where you couldn't see his face for 90% of it. keeping your abs at a 10/10 has gotta be hard past your 30s

i wouldn't know, i've never had a six pack. i went straight from starvin marvin to dad bod

Like, less than 10%. He played 2 characters. Leo can friggin act though.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think Efron can act, he just doesn't do movies currently where acting is required. All these 21 jump street type movies are mostly dudes goofing with a plot line and 30% ad libbing. That's why he doesn't seem like fucking Meryl Streep. I'm fairly certain when a role calls for him to be serious and contemplative he can probably pull it off. I mean, you know this dude started in a fucking teeny bopper MUSICAL, right? Look at him now.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
HOW DID YOU SATISFY THREE VAGINAS AT ONCE?

This link is "The Guys We Fucked" podcast.

It's not hard unless you limit yourself. Troy Quan from the Opie & Anthony show just slays pussy on tinder. He had a 1 drink maximum rule for a while. He was getting into some pretty creepy tinder shit, eventually getting into never visibly looking at one another. Meet up and wear eye masks, then fuck without ever looking at each other.

Also this for kicks - He fucked Jenna Jameson
Opie and Anthony: Troy Quan Snowballed With Jenna Jameson (5/16/2012) Free Download and Watch - Hdvidz.in

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Even 'Baywatch' star had trouble finding dates on Tinder
Not sure if actor curse or her standards are so stupid it rules out 99.999% of all males.

"She borrowed Efron's personal trainer to get her body ready for the film."

Lettuce be cerial. That's not all she borrowed from Efron!

sidebar, daddario's tits likely suffered greatly for this, she says she has visible abs. most girls who get into fitness get a boobjob because C's can completely disappear. She was working with D's, lets hope her genetics held up.

Last edited:

Juvarisx

Florida
Well this is getting trashed by critics which is kinda sad...it looked like it could be funny like Jump Street

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Seeing it tomorrow night so we'll see. I tend to be skeptical of most reviewers nowadays, but I'll admit I've stayed away from reviews for this and Wonder Woman because I've already got my tickets and it isn't like I'm going to return them over reviews that didn't at least come from you guys.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Saw it last night, and I enjoyed it. Not the best comedy I've ever seen, and unfortunately a lot of the funny parts were given away in the trailer, but I was still glad that I saw it. I'd give it maybe 6.5/10, which to me means that I would recommend it to anyone but it isn't on the "must see" list. You could wait for video easily enough, and that might actually be better because of the one thing that annoyed me about the movie. At least ten times, I believe, they would say something funny, the audience would laugh, and while we were still laughing they'd say another line that you couldn't fucking hear because of all the laughter. I would have thought that a few test audiences would have mentioned that immediately...unless they were a bunch of unfunny faggots that never laughed, I guess.

There were quite a few "gross-funny" moments that I laughed at a lot too (sucks that several were in trailers as I said though). I don't know what the negative reviewers complained about because I didn't read any, but the only thing I can think of would be that they really didn't understand what a fucking Baywatch movie would entail. As mentioned above, it was along the lines of 21 Jump Street, although not quite as good I'd say. And the plot was thin and convenient. Duh. If you were expecting something more, you were at the wrong movie. It was good enough for Baywatch.

Oh, I should perhaps deduct a point simply because there were no naked titties. Naked dick, as seems to be common nowadays, but not a single fucking nipple. Maybe the negative reviews focused on that?