BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Really though, if there's those types over there I don't want them here. I don't need the worry of people so openly hostile that they will go out of their way to report people to whatever authorities they think will have the maximum effect. I've had that drama, and while it can be entertaining for a while that doesn't really offset the trouble they ultimately cause. Better to just not have to deal with them in the first place.
Still can’t believe Keg let himself get involved with that retard shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
ExPatriot ExPatriot your avatar is awesome, but we do browse this site from works areas and that damn ass is so awesome.. what was i saying ?

anyways, don't be surprised in the future someone complains about it.

Who is she btw?
You're a freeloading illegal. You don't work and you browse this site from your free Obama phone

• 3Like
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
You guys bring over any shitlibs? We running dangerously low on ours.
I’m so over that shit, I want a pure echo chamber. Years ago, sure, but not now, we are exiled everywhere, any argument against the narrative is barred, they wont allow open discussion because they know how fucking retarded their effeminate cuckold stances are, and they only argue in bad faith—to fuck with them—Balkanize and isolate. Dunking on retards, is … dunking on retards, a retard doesn’t appreciate it, and its always the same fucking song and dance.

Plus it just leaves us open to vulnerabilities.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Free speech is shitlib kryptonite.

We ALMOST have that here, American Inventor, DREAMER, Bagel Eater, legumer, but not entirely.

It's not that shitlibs aren't welcome; it's that they can't hang.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I don’t know what it was with this board that mass cured us of our degeneracy, but if we could bottle it…

was it just a liked mindedness ?

Is it that most of us had to grow up and do real work that requires actual dedication, skill, and, or intellegence?

was it the prophet Apple-bisi, our presonal Moses who brought us to the land of honey but could not join us, because he’s still a partial degen?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm just gonna leave this right here.

Right this very minute, you're all thinking what I'm thinking

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• 3Mother of God
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
ExPatriot ExPatriot your avatar is awesome, but we do browse this site from works areas and that damn ass is so awesome.. what was i saying ?

anyways, don't be surprised in the future someone complains about it.

Who is she btw?
No idea who she is and I am happy to change it to something more SFW...

Give me 10!

Edit: Changed to a pic of my Golden Girl...

Last edited: