BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Also you steroid munching meatheads, if you do decide to stick around, make sure and sign up for the pol pass and read through the juicing wealth and power thread.

Massive gains await.

I love Orange Juice.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Also you steroid munching meatheads, if you do decide to stick around, make sure and sign up for the pol pass and read through the juicing wealth and power thread.

Massive gains await.
Bruh, most of the miscers that came across to FOH have never done a bodybuilding workout in their lives. The only thing they lift is the psychological burden of having so much hatred for the leftists.

Basically like you guys with 50% of the IQ.

• 2Moron
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

Depends on your definition of "good".

99% of the posts on the misc are about about trying to overcome being an incel, being deeply concerned about what other people will think of them if they do X, Y, or Z, and spamming pics of instathots.
Don't know about the rest of it, but as long as the Thotts are kept in their place, they should be fine on that front. Place for Thotts is kinda hidden in the organization tree:

Also, B Big goobaaa , you can post pictures of whores you bang most anywhere if it's somewhat on topic (probably) or this thread, since it doesn't really have one, but most of the forum is technically SFW, so if they are showing any tits or brown/pink eye, it needs to go in Screenshots (whole sub forum is NSFW) or the above Apr0n Stings (sub forum of Screenshots).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrWhippy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Alt attempts 4

comedy central sc GIF

He even managed to leave us a love note

View attachment 522720
holy fuck this going to result in an addy od : D

• 2Like

Burns

How do we go about getting pol pass to see the juicing thread?
Instructions here:
https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/politics-culture-and-controversy-opt-in.12182/

Looks like you joined back when BB was having issues the first time, so you should have plenty of currency, but for anyone else who is fresh: I think you can message Masakari Masakari , since he was the one who made the thread on BB, and if he vouches for you to LLR, you can get enough currency to buy the pass right away.

Last edited:

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That was easy. I thought the thread was about doing steroids, not jews. Lol

• 9Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Burns

I was going to say something in my post, but I thought it probably funnier stumbling into it. It may be the worst thread on the forum, so beware.

For drug talk there is a general thread for it, but nothing focusing on safe roid use. You can start one though, if so interested. It's probably better suited to the Screenshots forum.

general drug thread:

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
Bruh, most of the miscers that came across to FOH have never done a bodybuilding workout in their lives. The only thing they lift is the psychological burden of having so much hatred for the leftists.

Post pic of current physique

• 1Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
The only Jew I know of who was on them

He came into WCW and captured the respect and cheers of a mostly red neck audience weekly.

that was because of the good things steroids do

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Flattery will get you nowhere

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider

Funny coming from a known fatass. Post your rolls, Chunk.

• 1Like

Burns

What thread would I post about my psychosis? I've had an interesting life with it and posted my experiences about it. You can find it all @ www.reddit.com/u/thoughtbot100
While we have/had a few people with schizophrenia (probably), I don't think any threads have survived the meatgrinder of the normal forum.

The ones that I know of, end up in our backwoods called The Retarded Rickshaw, where everything gets dumped when it gets out of hand. You can find various threads there where people have failed to keep the voices from just spamming nonsensical trains of thought (namely the Mr. Sox thread, Jasker thread, and Sendaael Thread)

Outside of that, there are a few conspiracy type threads to sperg out in, like The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown or a few Alex Jones type shit in the Political forum (which needs the pol pit pass that was talked about a few posts above).

Last edited:
  • 2Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yeah, I remember posting here back in 1999-2005 time. I remember retarded rickshaw had this one grey scale image of a rickshaw. I was a kid like 12 years old. I spammed that picture all over this forum. I got banned. Ahahahaha. I think it was "RIDE THE RICKSHAW" or something like that. Forgive me its been a long time. I'm aware of the rickshaw. Maybe I'll make a schizophrenia thread.