BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Peasant
Fyi the ignore here is different from what you're used to. You wont see their posts, at all. You wont see the replies to that person. It will be like they dont exist.

So if bodhy bugs you, thats always an option
But fucking with Bodhy is like a national internet past time. He likes it and he knows it. Hes got all kinds of wierd kinks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
But fucking with Bodhy is like a national internet past time. He likes it and he knows it. Hes got all kinds of wierd kinks
I actually really don't want the attention of a bunch of queer boomers who are so deep in the closet they're stepping on Christmas presents from the 90s. I do, however, see the value in calling people out for needing a safe space where nobody ever disagrees with them, and also people who constantly need to resort to child-tier personal attacks.

NGL though, I do find an angry nerd squealing like Cartman hilarious. I just feel for their poor parents though, having to clean all those squished chicken nuggets out of the carpet.

• 1Neguchet
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

Peasant
I actually really don't want the attention of a bunch of queer boomers who are so deep in the closet they're stepping on Christmas presents from the 90s. I do, however, see the value in calling people out for needing a safe space where nobody ever disagrees with them, and also people who constantly need to resort to child-tier personal attacks.

NGL though, I do find an angry nerd squealing like Cartman hilarious. I just feel for their poor parents though, having to clean all those squished chicken nuggets out of the carpet.
I dont even know what the hell your talking about. Its the internet. If you need a safe haven on the internet its sounds like your too mentally immature to handle the real world just like most evil libtards

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Mr.PissShivers

Lord Nagafen Raider
I Wanna Go Home GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Peasant
LOl Just saw Fate is drinking Monster and popping addy on the miscord. Nobody likes him there either.

• 1Committed
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
It’s like having the misc, but only one thread that is a disaster. Why is anyone paying attention to this Bodhy thing? I just skip over that (which doesn’t leave much thread to read lol).
I kinda agree. I don't get how this boomer crew have become so hyper obsessed with me. I'm not that interesting.

People who annoy or bug me, I just ignore. Granted, some of these people still obsessively follow me around, trying to troll me, talking to no one, but that's kind of them at that point.

AKD123

Peasant
I kinda agree. I don't get how this boomer crew have become so hyper obsessed with me. I'm not that interesting.

People who annoy or bug me, I just ignore. Granted, some of these people still obsessively follow me around, trying to troll me, talking to no one, but that's kind of them at that point.
Nobody is following you. You cry and complain how people wont leave you alone and blah blah so people who dont even know you troll you cause its easy. Stop fucking crying wolf and people will leave you alone. But you love the attention so your just gonna keep on doing it. God your such a whiney insufferable kunt.Just STFU already and move on

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Nobody is following you. You cry and complain how people wont leave you alone and blah blah so people who dont even know you troll you cause its easy. Stop fucking crying wolf and people will leave you alone. But you love the attention so your just gonna keep on doing it. God your such a whiney insufferable kunt.Just STFU already and move on
LOL, believe me, people are following me. That's not paranoia or crying wolf, it's just a fact. If someone is so wrapped up in the internet that they're chasing younger men around to different subforums and saving their posts to their hard drive then uploading them to a photo sharing host, that's kind of on them. Straight up psychotic stalker behaviour.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Peasant
LOL, believe me, people are following me. That's not paranoia or crying wolf, it's just a fact. If someone is so wrapped up in the internet that they're chasing younger men around to different subforums and saving their posts to their hard drive then uploading them to a photo sharing host, that's kind of on them. Straight up psychotic stalker behaviour.
Chasing younger men? Arent you older than me? Im 36. Whatever dude. If people are following you its cause your giving them some kind of satisfaction. Get a new name or something cause you obviously did something that you just wont admit to for people to "chase" you around.

Heywood

<Banned>
LMAO dead nazi forum is dead and nazi.
L M A O
M
A
O

L

MAO

stay mad

kek

Last edited: