BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
It's like they've been let out of a cage and are seeing sunlight for the first time.

"I can create a thread and it won't be insta-locked?"

"I can spell faggot with a hard F?"

"You ban obvious trolls and do not allow them to return as alts?"

FUCKING A RIGHT, WELCOME TO AMERICA.

"The search function works, what??"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Miscers only need to know, this is a superior forum and we should adopt it or let them adopt us. We could motivate a lot of these guys into lifting as well.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Luc1fer

Bronze Squire
I've tried on some occasions to make things a bit less 'megathready' over the years so people would have an easier time parsing info, but some people fought it tooth and nail, and others are just lazy and don't care if they're on topic or not. Short of getting extremely draconian, this is what the users have wanted pretty much. The worst derails get separated out to new threads, but that's been few and far between lately. Overall I'd say we're in a pretty good place when it comes to new threads vs megathreads and such.
Nice, sounds like you've been really thoughtful about it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Miscers only need to know, this is a superior forum and we should adopt it or let them adopt us. We could motivate a lot of these guys into lifting as well.

Yeah, lifting another chalupa supreme, maybe.

• 3Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 3 users

Luc1fer

Bronze Squire
There was a guy on misc called BrooksKoepa who posted pics of the same celebrity crush multiple times per day. Created thread after thread, spamming the forum. Mods did nothing. This guy was clearly spamming.

Some miscers will be aware, but I created a Tampermonkey script to hide these useless incel spammers off the forum. I'm curious how you'd deal with this, I assume you don't ban people based on reported posts, but warn and make a reasonable collective opinion on whether that person is ruining the experience for everyone else.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
There was a guy on misc called BrooksKoepa who posted pics of the same celebrity crush multiple times per day. Created thread after thread, spamming the forum. Mods did nothing. This guy was clearly spamming.

Some miscers will be aware, but I created a Tampermonkey script to hide these useless incel spammers off the forum. I'm curious how you'd deal with this, I assume you don't ban people based on reported posts, but warn and make a reasonable collective opinion on whether that person is ruining the experience for everyone else.
May I introduce you to the Home for the Mentally Challenged.... and spammers.

• 3Like

Luc1fer

Bronze Squire
May I introduce you to the Home for the Mentally Challenged.... and spammers.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Bodhy and Astr0 should get along really well.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

I have far less tolerance for that sort of thing than I used to. Especially from new and/or unknown accounts. But in general, yes, that is the process.

And, as Kaines has alluded to, the Retard Rickshaw is basically FoH jail. If confined there for cause, you can only post there. Others however can come in and point and laugh and torment the monkeys in their cage there. It generally takes a lot to be sent there these days. You have to be a repeat offender, a known shit stirrer, or make a VERY bad mistake. It's the last resort to being banned, typically.

Of course, these sorts of good graces only apply after being here for a while and showing a willingness to try to fit and play by the rules. Wincels and Fates don't fall into that category.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Yes, dude was very cringey with those threads and he would get me sometimes clicking on them before I noticed it was his chit thread

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I just thought it was hilarious how he interacted with other miscers, like "I DIDNT SEE YOU POST IN MY KATY THREAD. NEGGED" rofl people like ahahaha man maybe its just me. I find that funny.

Katy likes it.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
We could motivate a lot of these guys into lifting as well.

Have you seen "our" weight loss thread?

It could use some folk who know what they are talking about!

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
Have you seen "our" weight loss thread?

It could use some folk who know what they are talking about!
We don’t lose weight, we only gain son. If you’re not accumulating mass, you’re doing it wrong!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users