Masakari

<Gold Donor>
1_itTS7QTzCURW8S0JklFyfg.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it really depends on if they had any backups and whether they try and upgrade the forum software. My guess is the IT department in India is recreating posts by hand from a month old backup.
Thanks yabbayabba. Not sure if it's been posted, but they posted this in the AM:

(same pics as yesterday)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thanks yabbayabba. Not sure if it's been posted, but they posted this in the AM:

(same pics as yesterday)

they only care about the bodyfit app users since the app calls home
b8ca26816bc532c0e01825aef4cf8129.png

which one of you is brian?

• 2Like

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
Opinions vary. And they are N95.

I only used the quote to poke a bit of fun at the idea you had already made up your mind that you weren't going to let any of the new users into the politics section. My posts everywhere in BB.com are very anti clown world. But it's not worth getting worked up over so I'll go look at the AI generated titties to bide my time.
^^I knew you were being a bit sarcastic. Yabbayabba is a good dude. Never seen him post any libtard shit before.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Request denied.
THIS is how you know this place isn't run by clown world.

The shabbos immediately goes for the grift, the idealist White boy tells you to fuck off.

This is why I come back even if I can't say American Inventor.

• 2Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
FoH is too good for these Misc heathens, it was my mistake to believe they could be civilized and cordial. They deserve the third world shit hole they came from.

SEND THEM BACK 2024™
Sounds like a mod election slogan if I ever heard one.

If we still believed in elections here.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
^^I knew you were being a bit sarcastic. Yabbayabba is a good dude. Never seen him post any libtard shit before.

You never know, people can just claim to be anyone and use that to get in and be shit bags on the forum.

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
How many times a day do you guys try to see if misc back up? What I would give to neg Ministerofchildlust and Bodhy right now...

How do you even neg on here?

You are confirming that you abuse the neg system because MOL hasn't done anything here.

And I checked if misc is up literally every day. I used Samsung Internet just for miscing and it stopped at this last thread:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_165640_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_165640_Samsung Internet.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 10

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

(same pics as yesterday)

Lmao imagine self hosting this shit in 2024.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
What happens if NYPAT or Smooth Brain Phil signed up as yabbayabba?

Fuarrrk.

That's why I keep referring to letting them show us who they are. I want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but enough of the faggot brigade has shown us why we can't have nice things, so everyone must be judged harshly.

For the Greater Good.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
That's why I keep referring to letting them show us who they are. I want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but enough of the faggot brigade has shown us why we can't have nice things, so everyone must be judged harshly.

For the Greater Good.
Some miscers have tried to determine how many real miscers are even left (which proves to be difficult).. My estimate is that there are no more than about 400-500 unique individuals that misc with any frequency..

It’s impressive that just a couple of us can fuk things up so royally no matter where we go.

• 1Like