BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire
Imagine being so addicted to the misc you're calling up customer service and harassing them on social media. LOL.

JFC, it's time to go outside. Misc isn't the be all and end all of life. Acting like a fucking cokefiend who's lost his pipe.

Coming from the frauding, shit smearing, tranny fucking autist who only takes time off because he constantly gets banned (and immediately comes back)? You'd think after getting muted from this forum multiple times now you'd take the hint, but you have to be the dumbest motherfucking fake PhD student on the planet.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is El Salvador the future of economic prosperity and freedom?

They literally jailed 60K suspected gang members in a maximum security super prison. Basically any male between 15 - 40 with any tattoo or a shaved head is automatically considered a gang member and sent to prison.

They accept BTC as a form of legal tender. And their president is based as f/ck.

Can El Salvador be the future?
el salvadors exports are all 3rd world stuff, fruits/veggies arts n crafts paper and leather

they need to use that bitcoin and build technology

obviously they have nothing to offer but cash, so they can try technology sharing where they invite companies to come in teach them technology shit and build it.

offer incentives to elon, hey you want to make cars here? we'll level any land you want, and bust thru any red tape and build a factory in 2 months, and all your employees don't have to pay tax and we'll send them monthy hookers

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
not anymore someone put him in timeout again
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire
Any country that is nationalistic, hates commies, fags, queermosexuals, losers, retards, and failures. Jails criminals, and doesn’t let goblins undermine their currency is the road to prosperity.

I mean these are simple common sense things, it’s odd you even need to ask. You guys need to be educated may I suggest InfoWars.
Do you guys sell tinfoil hats in the shop?

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Coming from the frauding, shit smearing, tranny fucking autist who only takes time off because he constantly gets banned (and immediately comes back)? You'd think after getting muted from this forum multiple times now you'd take the hint, but you have to be the dumbest motherfucking fake PhD student on the planet.

You forgot that:

He stole from Walmart then jusitifed it by saying he didn't have time to pay and made up for it by donating the amount he stole to a charity

He posted a link to a video of a cat being electrocuted and made some kind of pun about it being killed

He fantasized about banging a tranny librarian for 3 years before getting rejected by it

Claimed to have found the one on tinder, yet never even met her

Insinuated he knows how to launder money

Claimed he almost killed someone at a bar he was a bouncer at

LMAO @ pseudointellectuals

• 3Worf
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

WombRaider

<Banned>
Pre-lunch - 3 cheeseburgers
Current lunch- 2 QT chinese fried rice

Looking like a total calorie count of 7000. Forgot my cane home so i'll just use my wheelchair today to roll around the office

• 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

CalmWind

N00b
I thought you were one of those guys that drinks all the religious kool-aid?

Two things.

1) Christians don't practice circumcision. Never have. It's only been popular in america since the 1950s. Before that, most americans did not practice it either. We, as Christians, are not under the old covenant with Abraham (though we may be grafted into his seed and promises). We are under the final covenant, which is with Jesus Christ. It has always been this way. If you aren't jewish, then you have no reason to be circumcised.

2) God is real, I promise. It's not kool aid.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Pre-lunch - 3 cheeseburgers
Current lunch- 2 QT chinese fried rice

Looking like a total calorie count of 7000.
I'm no expert, but you have you thought of... you know... NOT doing that? It might just be crazy enough to work on a long enough timeline!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

WombRaider

<Banned>
I'm no expert, but you have you thought of... you know... NOT doing that? It might just be crazy enough to work on a long enough timeline!

Problem is i'm always hungry, i just ate and i'm hungry again and looking forward to pre-dinner today. Might grab a pizza on the way home for pre-pre dinner. I use to workout but lost my footing and fell on my head in LA fitness, there's a lawsuit pending against them so i 'm afraid to return to any gym at the moment. I'm just hoping i can afford a motorized wheelchair at the end of this year , i feel i'll become complete immobile by October

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You forgot that:

He stole from Walmart then jusitifed it by saying he didn't have time to pay and made up for it by donating the amount he stole to a charity

He posted a link to a video of a cat being electrocuted and made some kind of pun about it being killed

He fantasized about banging a tranny librarian for 3 years before getting rejected by it

Claimed to have found the one on tinder, yet never even met her

Insinuated he knows how to launder money

Claimed he almost killed someone at a bar he was a bouncer at

LMAO @ pseudointellectuals
lol man goes to strip club and now he’s a pro at money laundering

• 1Truth!