BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Man, I legitimately don't understand how people manage to get fat off of just drinking. Beer guts are a real thing of course, but damn. I swear, calories from alcohol get processed slightly different than other sources.

because you're viewing "just drinking" in isolation, when probably in most cases people are working a desk job, not exercising, not tracking calories to stay in a deficit and then drinking on top of all those things.

Even if someone is exercising and tracking calories during the week, one evening of binge drinking on a night out at the weekend can easily wipe out the weeks deficit. Especially if you combine the alcohol with late night food, don't exercise the next day and then order more junk food to ease the hangover

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fuck the misc. That shit is dead to me. Im glad this outage made me see the light. Never logging in there again. Not even gonna lurk.

• 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

AKD123

Peasant
Man, I legitimately don't understand how people manage to get fat off of just drinking. Beer guts are a real thing of course, but damn. I swear, calories from alcohol get processed slightly different than other sources. There was a time where it wasn't unusual for me to drink 12+ beers most days out of a week (like 4 - 5+ days a week), and I still never got all that overweight from it. Those days are long gone, but none the less, weight wasn't never a real issue for me with alcohol.

The real kicker with alchies is if they actually eat a lot on top of it. If they eat normal amounts of foods and add drinking in, they're gonna get fat off of that alone. The reason a lot of alchies never get very fat is because they eat very little real food, so it evens out. But if you've got someone who goes on episodes of binge eating/snacks throughout the days on top of excessive drinking, they'll blow up faster than a blimp.

I'd be willing to bet that the fat alchie brah who fell on you just kept the excess eating on the down low. Some morbidly obese people are surprisingly good at keeping a lid on their eating habit issues when around other people. 30 minutes with a tub of ice cream and big bag of potato chips at the end of the evening is all it takes to completely destroy a full day of otherwise healthy eating.
I lived with him. He ate like twice a day. Plus he was on oxycotin.cant eat on that shit. Ive still got a beer gut but i was never that overwieght. Think the most i weighed was 170. Still got muscle but i need to start working out again. Got my drinking down to once or twice a week

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
because you're viewing "just drinking" in isolation, when probably in most cases people are working a desk job, not exercising, not tracking calories to stay in a deficit and then drinking on top of all those things.

Even if someone is exercising and tracking calories during the week, one evening of binge drinking on a night out at the weekend can easily wipe out the weeks deficit. Especially if you combine the alcohol with late night food, don't exercise the next day and then order more junk food to ease the hangover

💯

I explained all of that in different wording in the rest of my post that you cut off. I was very clear that there's always more to the story than just the drinking.

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire

This. When you drink a 12 pack in a night and destroy a frozen pizza by yourself the calories add up crazy.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lulz ppl are doing chargebacks, they had to get the server up for the app or google would cancel them (too many chargebacks and gplay drops you)

37bca297aff6585cd103126e5c09218e.png