AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
misc is back boyos
Laughing-spiderman.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not even sure B Bodhy could pull that downs chick.

The autistic tranny in the library wouldn't even touch him, leading him to jerk off to the thought of her for 3 years.

Brootal.
someone tell B Bodhy just b/c youre a downs doesn't mean you don't know how to get down, it must be fucking lit to join a retard chat group

"yo, i fucked downy so good she started to use conjugations!"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I mean sure he is a complete disingenuous lying American Inventor faggot retard but he’s really not even in the top 10 of shitters we’ve had over the years.
I'm not an "American Inventor" and whatever else you've labeled me as. I'm simply stating that the miscers are mostly worthless scumfuck trolls who contribute nothing to forums (also mostly non-lifting frauds), so they can piss off back to their hate-filled shit hole and leave FOH'ers alone.

You might be a bunch of angry nerds, but I'd choose angry nerd over functionally illiterate sociopathic fuck any day. I can live with an angry nerd, I know quite a few of them. Plus I'm an avid gamer, so I'm here to genuinely use the forum too, which I've repeatedly said is a good forum outside of this thread.

I wonder if any miscers are going to come back here just to attack me/feed their bizarre obsession with me? Let's see.

• 4Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I'm not an "American Inventor" and whatever else you've labeled me as. I'm simply stating that the miscers are mostly worthless scumfuck trolls who contribute nothing to forums (also mostly non-lifting frauds), so they can piss off back to their hate-filled shit hole and leave FOH'ers alone.

You might be a bunch of angry nerds, but I'd choose angry nerd over functionally illiterate sociopathic fuck any day. I can live with an angry nerd, I know quite a few of them. Plus I'm an avid gamer, so I'm here to genuinely use the forum too, which I've repeatedly said is a good forum outside of this thread.

I wonder if any miscers are going to come back here just to attack me/feed their bizarre obsession with me? Let's see.

B Bodhy - how do you expect us all to become better friends with you if you ignore questions from people trying to get to know you better?

• 4Like

Luc1fer

Bronze Squire
I'm simply stating that the miscers are mostly worthless scumfuck trolls who contribute nothing to forums (also mostly non-lifting frauds)
I think that perception is biased due to a handful of mentally ill trolls posting incessantly, and managing numerous alts.

It's probably true in terms of raw post volume, due to how poorly moderated the misc is.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Don't worry B Bodhy , we'll grow on you and you'll become a counter culturist, just like the rest of us. Years from now, we'll all look back fondly at the times you were a faggot and just laugh about it. :)

• 4Like

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
I think that perception is biased due to a handful of mentally ill trolls posting incessantly, and managing numerous alts.

It's probably true in terms of raw post volume, due to how poorly moderated the misc is.

You mean like when B Bodhy was posting as NaziCucker on the misc while his main was banned?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Don't worry B Bodhy , we'll grow on you and you'll become a counter culturist, just like the rest of us. Years from now, we'll all look back fondly at the times you were a faggot and just laugh about it. :)
LOL, no. I don't feel the need to baselessly gainsay whatever the media says, or whatever mainstream science says, just to feel like a special and unique snowflake. You're just subscribing to another form of conformity.

Definitely staying at FOH, though. Simply the better forum (just need to get un-cancelled from politics). So you're just going to have to accept that, unless you plan on spending a lot of your own money to covert into Tucubucks to keep cancelling me.

• 1Moron
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

i looked at the misc today

it's basically just a place for a bunch of millenials to spout off whatever floats across in their tiny minds and they think "wowz i have an idea, time to make a new thread so other misc ppl can notice me, NOTICE ME!!!"

this why our forums are as such cuz it's optimized for posting/reading and mod

while misc is just for peacocking

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You mean like when B Bodhy was posting as NaziCucker on the misc while his main was banned?
It is very interesting how Bodhy's post history on the FoH forums is very sparse, seems to be focused mainly on this singular thread, and tends to line up with periods when he was banned on the misc...

• 1Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
i looked at the misc today

it's basically just a place for a bunch of millenials to spout off whatever floats across in their tiny minds and they think "wowz i have an idea, time to make a new thread so other misc ppl can notice me, NOTICE ME!!!"

this why our forums are as such cuz it's optimized for posting/reading and mod

while misc is just for peacocking
Misc is a fucking shit-filled toilet which should have thrown overboard years ago. The hive mentality there is beyond ridiculous and any counter-argument is not met with debate or intelligence but just child-tier angry squealing and insults. Sad to see what used to be a funny forum take a turn for the undeniable worst. Thing is, you keep going back hoping it will sort itself out and get better, as long as you are patient enough, but it's not. Like every poster is a carbon copy of the right-wing extremist standing next to him and says the exact same things, nothing to offer but hatred and trolling.

The two week shutdown was good, it allowed a few people to break the spell of addiction it held over them. Two weeks is about the time you need to break a bad habit. I saw quite a few people talking of how much more productive they were in the shutdown (apart from the fucking losers doing things like harassing customer service and squealing like some sort of meth addict in relapse or something).

Thankfully they're all leaving FOH and going back to that pisshole. They never cared about this place.

• 1Moron
  • 1Slow
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Misc is a fucking shit-filled toilet which should have thrown overboard years ago. The hive mentality there is beyond ridiculous and any counter-argument is not met with debate or intelligence but just child-tier angry squealing and insults. Sad to see what used to be a funny forum take a turn for the undeniable worst. Thing is, you keep going back hoping it will sort itself out and get better, as long as you are patient enough, but it's not. Like every poster is a carbon copy of the right-wing extremist standing next to him and says the exact same things, nothing to offer but hatred and trolling.

The two week shutdown was good, it allowed a few people to break the spell of addiction it held over them. Two weeks is about the time you need to break a bad habit. I saw quite a few people talking of how much more productive they were in the shutdown (apart from the fucking losers doing things like harassing customer service and squealing like some sort of meth addict in relapse or something).

Thankfully they're all leaving FOH and going back to that pisshole. They never cared about this place.
Interesting thoughts from someone whose post history on this forum seems to line up with periods when he was banned from the misc.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users