BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, the blog is Deplatforming Disease and the Reddit paper is written by an actual PhD trained virologist (btw I repeatedly said I was consulting a paper from a virologist and offered to link it, so it's not plagiarising).
And yet there were numerous mistakes, lies and falsehoods in his Reddit paper. That is undisputed.

You never linked to his paper once. You never offered to link to it. I kept requesting you cite your sources, which you never did. I discovered his paper after you kept claiming that Covid-19 came from the rural countryside of the Hubei province. The only link you ever provided was to a US News report regarding a phylogenetic study which James Duehr had cited. And I'm still not even sure you provided the link to US News. You merely quoted parts of it, and I had to track down the source.

You also did not claim you were consulting a paper. You said you were obtaining your information by talking to your friends in the scientific community, as if you were some big shot science guy. You go to one of the biggest shithole schools in the world.

And you did plagiarize his paper numerous times without citing him or his paper.

You are a liar and a fraud. Fuck outta here.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 4 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Bodhy, once again you are lying your ass off. What I told you was that if you're going to post MSM articles, academia papers, and the government as undisputable sources of fact, you will be disallowed from posting because all you're doing is spreading lies from known liars paid vast sums to lie. When I told you of this condition, you refused to accept it.

The problem I have with leftism is that it's based on lies, sophistry, deception, misrepresentation, and fraud. I also noticed that nowhere in any of your diatribes are you concerned with the truth whatsoever. All you care about is having a place to proselytize your leftist religion. Well fuck yourself, there's THOUSANDS of places where leftism is not only welcomed, it's mandated. And yet you feel the need to come here and evangelize us with your horseshit nihilistic death cult.

So now, this is your last chance. If I see one more post about politics, one more post begging to be let back in the pol section, one more post talking about safe spaces, one more post that lies about you, me, Masakari, the misc, or any other fucking thing, you're gone. Because you are a disruption here, and we don't like you and we don't need any reasons outside of that.

Should you fail this, we'll try to soldier on without the 10s of posts you've contributed to some threads over 2 years that aren't in this thread.
You're basically recapitulating what I've said. This is really nothing to do with me. This is a rejection per se of leftism because you think it is premised on lies and fraud. That's your prerogative, but if any source which supports a leftist position is deemed false it makes it impossible to argue for.

FYI, I want to get at the truth, presumably like you do. I'm not claiming anything as indisputable fact, I actually argue for it.

I accept your condition. I just state it's really not an issue with my conduct but the outright rejection of leftism. Like I say, that's your prerogative but I just simply don't agree with it. Now, we can let this thread rest and I can go back to talking about movies and gaming and the like.

• 4Moron
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 5 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You're basically recapitulating what I've said. This is really nothing to do with me. This is a rejection per se of leftism because you think it is premised on lies and fraud. That's your prerogative, but if any source which supports a leftist position is deemed false it makes it impossible to argue for.

FYI, I want to get at the truth, presumably like you do. I'm not claiming anything as indisputable fact, I actually argue for it.

I accept your condition. I just state it's really not an issue with my conduct but the outright rejection of leftism. Like I say, that's your prerogative but I just simply don't agree with it. Now, we can let this thread rest and I can go back to talking about movies and gaming and the like.
That is not a recapitulation of what you fucking said, not in the least. And you sending a PM acquiescing in private while you claim vindication in this thread is exactly what the fuck I'm talking about.

Get fucked you piece of shit.

• 6Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

Luc1fer

Peasant
What I told you was that if you're going to post MSM articles, academia papers, and the government as undisputable sources of fact, you will be disallowed from posting because all you're doing is spreading lies from known liars paid vast sums to lie.
I assume you maintain the same principle for far right-wing outlets, in order to be consistent? AllSides Media Bias Chart

I think the bolded is a fair reason to ban someone, when their demeanor indicates they aren't receptive to counter ideas, or aren't debating in good faith.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I assume you maintain the same principle for far right-wing outlets, in order to be consistent? AllSides Media Bias Chart

I think the bolded is a fair reason to ban someone, when their demeanor indicates they aren't receptive to counter ideas, or aren't debating in good faith.
If people consistently post false info and are unrepentant about it, then yes. As an example, Benny Johnson (re)posts routinely get dragged for being silly hyperbole or worse.

gachase21

Golden Knight of the Realm
^^^ it can be difficult to directly stamp some thing as a lie.

I made a "fake poster criteria way back in r/p misc - things aren't always a direct "lie" while still being what I would consider "fake"

this was 2017is

"
What is a fake post?

1. A flat out factually incorrect or a blatant lie

2. A post made with what may be factually correct data, however the data is used in a misrepresented or misleading way to distort the truth, or imply a false causation/correlation.

3. An attack or assertion made using a false premise from a statement made by another(politician, fellow poster, etc).

4. An over-exaggerated or false assumption(about anything) made with limited or no information.

5.An attempt to mislead or misrepresent the intent of a statement using an out of context segment implying a fictitious assumed intent of such statement.

6.Blatant trolling by making post for no other reason than to agitate other posters.(concerning r/p topics only)

7. Frequent post made with a complete opposite stance, position, line of reasoning or logic of a previous recent post(subtle trolling)"

I think what you often see with above is 2 (ironically in the situation)

here are prior breakdown examples

Point by point breakdown

broad generalized

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
^^^ it can be difficult to directly stamp some thing as a lie.

I made a "fake poster criteria way back in r/p misc - things aren't always a direct "lie" while still being what I would consider "fake"

this was 2017is

"
What is a fake post?

1. A flat out factually incorrect or a blatant lie

2. A post made with what may be factually correct data, however the data is used in a misrepresented or misleading way to distort the truth, or imply a false causation/correlation.

3. An attack or assertion made using a false premise from a statement made by another(politician, fellow poster, etc).

4. An over-exaggerated or false assumption(about anything) made with limited or no information.

5.An attempt to mislead or misrepresent the intent of a statement using an out of context segment implying a fictitious assumed intent of such statement.

6.Blatant trolling by making post for no other reason than to agitate other posters.(concerning r/p topics only)

7. Frequent post made with a complete opposite stance, position, line of reasoning or logic of a previous recent post(subtle trolling)"

I think what you often see with above is 2 (ironically in the situation)

here are prior breakdown examples

Point by point breakdown

broad generalized

This is FoH not misc. I abuse point number 6 because it's funny to see maga fags lose their shit and start calling me names

• 2Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

gachase21

Can someone change bodhy's user title back to the nickelodeon slime green karen version please. That version made me laugh more.
I think I just realized this is what Rob "gifted" me on a message.

lol I thought he actually might been extending an olive branch , an now realize it otherwise...

I guess it's my ignorance is the forum culture.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

That chart you linked doesn't even say "far right" it ends at "left" and "right", so describing it in that way is itself "fake", how ironic.

Even more so when the chart is just displaying political leaning and makes no comment, by it's own admission, regarding reliability.

It's precisely this kind of intellectual dishonesty, on either side, which is easy to spot

Last edited:

gachase21

This is FoH not misc. I abuse point number 6 because it's funny to see maga fags lose their shit and start calling me names
You took over 44k post to get a negative 30k in reputation here.

I've achieved damn near 4K negative in less than 15 post.

I now consider you an underachiever, and your opinion invalid.

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

LOL. That is the fakest and gayest of charts. You really believe that chart?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm
And after talking so much shit about the misc...

Bodhy's back without missing a beat.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What did Bodhy do this time? - never mind I see it up above. They never can help themselves out and shut their yap.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
What did Bodhy do this time? - never mind I see it up above. They never can help themselves out and shut their yap.
All he had to do was stfu and go hang out in the other forums and talk about aliens, movies, or whatever the fuck. But no, like you said, they just can't help themselves from being disruptive, attention seeking assholes. Good riddance, he had plenty of chances to adjust to our forums culture and he just couldn't do it. I actually feel bad for the dudes back at the Misc that are going to now get a double dose of his dumbass.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users